Sunday, January 18, 2015

A stroll in fairyland.....Part.2.ɞ


Happy Sunday! The start of the week is almost here, but as promised I have a new blog for you!

Today is more of an LOTD of sorts, I really wanted to show you guys two of the really pretty items I grabbed from C88 this time around. For those who know me well, know I love unicorns and princesses and just pretty rainbowy things, so as yo can imagine, I was so excited for this round!

I got my hands on the prettiest mask from Noodles. If you get a chance, pick one up. They're amazing for dress up parties, or masquerades. The detailing on the mask is just perfect and it's not over done at all. I love that it's really delicate but still makes that statement and I love that it comes in different colour options. 

For my hair, it's also found at C88! It's the new Tableau Vivant hair and I was SOOO excited to find that it fit us TDs really well and was super easy to resize, no fuss at all.  It's really nice and I'm loving the braid on the side too, it ads a really simple but pretty touch to the whole style!

The rest of my outfit is from Tiny Owl, my super cute yellow dress and my crown was from Noodles as well. Really simple look today but it all just works perfectly!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ..........t.O. Bluebelle - Peach
ʚ..........Noodles - Majestic Unicorn Mask Silver
ʚ..........Noodles - Be Our Guest Tiara Silver/Citrine
ʚ..........~Tableau Vivant~ Celestia - Browns

That's it. Stay tuned for Part 3 feature more stores, coming soon!
xo,Riles......

0 comments:

Post a Comment