Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bang Bang into your heart.......ɞ



Happy Saturday! I have a coming soon blog from Turducken for you today! There is a lot in here PLUS more in the full release so check it all out!

ʚ.ɞ

Now, all the Turducken items that are in here today are not out yet, but they will be very soon and they're all cozy and amazingly perfect for the cooler weather!


For my first photo, I'm actually wearing a sweater from the boys release! I absolutely adore the detailing and shading on this top! It also comes with the option of the cozy neck or you can wear the sweater without. There are a ton of colour options available too and as you can see, both girls and boys can wear them! My cozy knit leggings are new too from Turducken! The come in a TON of colours, like a lot and they're toeless which I looove! I chose a cozy nautical colour scheme for this photo but there are a bunch of variations you can do too! For my hair, I'm wearing a version of the rigged ploom hair I wore in the last blog, but with bangs! To top off my outfit, I'm wearing beige flats from Noodles but this outfit looks adorable with boots too!

ʚ.ɞ


For my second outfit I'm wearing  full outfit you will find in this release! It's a lovely v-neck, knit sweater with a super cute lace cami underneath! The skirt is part of the full ensemble too! It's a pretty fallish floral pattern! You can wear the two pieces together or separate, both options come boxed! My leggings come with the outfit too as well as my super cute ankle boots! For my hair, it's new from Love Soul and adoooorable for any cute little TD! This full outfit comes in 5 different options so there is something for everyone!

ʚ.ɞ


For this third and a little more formal look, a lace, belted dress! I love this dress because the lace detailing on it is darling! The sleeves are lace and transparent which looks great in contrast to the main part of the dress! I like the belted detail and my favourite are the little buttons up top on the center of the necklace. This is probably my favourite set in the whole release (all of it is amazing really) and there are other colour options too! For my leggings, they're actually new too and part of the release from Turducken! They're polka dot leggings! They come with an underwear option and without too! For my boots they're part of the last outfit and I loved them with this look!

ʚ.ɞ


For my final outfit, I'm wearing pieces from different stores! The skirt itself is from this release and I loooove high waisted skirts in the fall with tees and leggings! The skirts come in really pretty floral patterns and there are a bunch you can choose from! I paired it with another set of polka dot leggings from the release too! My adorable panda-unicorn friend is from Tea Soup and it comes with a TD version for us! I looove him so much, he's so pretty and soft! I topped this outfit off with a violet tee from Little Closet, Uggys from Babydoll's Boutique, scarf from .trinket., necklace from Half-Deer with a bracelet from Noodles and my favourite hair from Magika!

There it all is! All the pieces will be named below and remember all these amazing outfits and pieces ca be found in just a few days at Turducken so make sure you keep an eye out!

ʚ.ɞ


ʚ.Look.1
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo Boys - Jordan Sweaters- Navy {Coming Soon}
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Toeless Tights- Beige {Coming Soon}
ʚ.........ploom. Mystic - Ploomage
ʚ........Noodles - Amelia Flats- Beige
ʚ........Noodles - Daughter Bracelet Rose Gold

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Yuna Outfits- Black {Coming Soon}
ʚ........[LOVE SOUL] Hair*149*Bitter Brown
ʚ........Noodles - Daughter Bracelet Rose Gold

ʚ.Look.3
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Agnes Dresses- Mint {Coming Soon}
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Yuna Outfits- Shoes Only {Coming Soon}
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - PolkaDot Tights- White {Coming Soon}
ʚ.........ploom. Madison - Browns
ʚ........Noodles - Daughter Bracelet Rose Gold

ʚ.Look.4
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo- Una Skirts {Coming Soon}
ʚ........Little Closet - Basic T-Shirts - Violet
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - PolkaDot Tights- Beige {Coming Soon}
ʚ........{BB} Bebe Uggy's in White
ʚ........Magika [01] Beans
ʚ........[tea.s] Pandicorn Plush (unpacked)
ʚ........+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace - White
ʚ........Noodles - Daughter Bracelet Rose Gold

That's it! Have an amazing weekend!
xo, Riles.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment