Sunday, November 30, 2014

I wonder why I didn't see it there before.......ɞ



Happy Sunday! Smell that? Mhm, that's the smell of snow and Arcade is literally around the corner, and in hours, it'll be open for us all!

I have 3 adorable outfits and 1 small arcade sneak peek for you today and I'm SO excited to be able to share all of these little somethings for Turducken, Minuet and Boogers!

ʚ.ɞ



It's time for another Turducken release, and let me tell you, you're going to LOVE it! Above, I'm wearing one of the winter coats from Turducken's release that is set to hit stores in mere days! This jacket comes in 5 colours, the usual beautiful colours that Tuducken carries. I'm absolutely in love with this hood the ears on it are just sooo adorable. I'm in love with the small little details I saw while I was taking the photo. The fur lining, the pretty shading and I love that it's in a longer peacoat style almost! It's much different from the bomber jackets I've been seeing. I really like the sleeve add-on too. It's just a pretty winter coat. I paired this coat with one of two new boots that will be out with this release. Fluffy boots! These boots are just perfect. They look warm but they're super dainty at the same time. The bow detailing is lovely and there is a little Eiffel Tower charm that hangs off it! To complete the look, I wore Tuducken's Toe-less leggings in white from the last release just the bangs portion from a Chemistry hair!

If you are wondering where you can get this perfect pose and all today's poses, they're all from .Click and this one is called First Snow.

ʚ.ɞ


For my second set of new things! Minuet has released a bunch of cute new pieces recently! I squeed when I recieved this perfect sweater. I'm loving it so much. It's a bear sweater and it's just so different. I like that it's heavier, looser style because a lot of pieces lately have been a little tighter white is wonderful, but sometimes loose is perfect! The bears are just darling and add the perfect touch! I have more from these cute release for you to see too! But I'm saving those for the Arcade posts I've got planned! In my hand I'm sure you see my Santa bear! He's from Boogers and is actually a gift for the shoppers at the Arcade so you have to go to receive him! He's a little big so if you're small like me, you'll need to resize him a bit, but it was so easy!

I've kept my tights on from the last photo but my boots are different and also brand new! These new boots are from Turducken. I love fringe boots, normally I only wear them in the fall, but these ones work better for winter! There is a sock portion too, which turns he whole boot into some super warm for the snowy weather and you can change the texture of the sock to match your outfit if you want too! They're really well done and just perfect! My final touches to this outfit are my hair from D!va and my headband from Magika!

ʚ.ɞ


For my final photo I'd like to turn your attention to my new friends! That's right, I have hamsters and you can too! These furry little friends will be out JUST after midnight at the Arcade and the set is from Boogers, so watch out for that machine! My favourite piece is the hamster ball. It actually rolls around in a circle and I think it's just- there are no works, I love him and I've named him Humpty! If you look in my pretty new cage you'll see I have two more friends Boop and Piglet (because he eats SO much)! If you look behind my pretty cage, you'll get a good look at the travel cage for your hamster friend and tubing for them to play around in! This whole set is a dream. I love it, and there are different colour balls, and the hamsters come in different furs and there are different cages, and travel cages and it's just a must have in any home/bedroom! I can't wait until you get yours!

For my outfit! Brand new from Turducken and they're actually different pieces! The sweater is a lovely off the shoulder sweater with a bow option that I looove! The shorts are also new and I wore my toeless tights under them because it was a little chilly and my socks too! These socks come with a frilly add on as well and with dots- and they come without the foot option too for boots or just the foot option in case you're wearing them under mes pants and you wanna keep your toes cold! *Takes a deep breath and grins* You're going to love this release, I know it! To top off this outfit, my favourite Magika hair with it's bow!

Phew that's it! I'm going to list all these wonderful little pieces for you below then go on and get my inventory ready for the Arcade!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Jinka Coat {Cream}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo  - Fluffy Boots {Pink}
ʚ.........(Chemistry) Hair - Prue {Bangs Only}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo  - Toeless Tights {White}
ʚ..........click. First Snow

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ.........Minuet - Bear Cardis {Brown}
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Santa Bear Arcade Christmas Gift 2014 {Arcade Only}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo  - Fringe Boots {Cream}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo  - Toeless Tights {White}
ʚ.........""D!va"" Hair "Miu" (Type B)(Brown diamond)

ʚ.Look.3
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Pity Pat Day Cage RARE {Arcade Only}
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Joggy Ham Zip {Arcade Only}
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Hungry Ham Peanut {Arcade Only}
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Ball Ham Fuzzy {Arcade Only}
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Travel Cage Black Wear RARE {Arcade Only}
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Pity Pat Tube T-section {Arcade Only}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo  - Xaiu Sweater {Blue}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Leona Shorts {Cream}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - High-High Socks {Blue}
ʚ.........Magika [01] Beans

Arcade {Taxi coming soon}

That's It! I hope your Arcade night is amazing, don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the new release and run to Minuet too! Most importantly, remember to stay warm!
xo, Riles.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment