Thursday, December 11, 2014

Gone to the wild.....ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Thursday! I'm so glad to finally be on break and be able to blog again! I bet you all went to Arcade haven't you? I did too and I finally JUST collected everything I needed! I have a few of my favourite pieces here to show you!

So, I'm sure you all know that I'm obsessed with animals. I love deer, they're my absolute favourite, but I just love animals. So when I saw the what Snips & Snails released for Arcade, I about died! If you look above, I have the Deer with the lights out from that beautiful set, and the ducks, and the piggie, and the bunnies and the sleeping puppy with the gifts. I absolutely love them and had SO much playing with them and decorating with them! But, S&S isn't the only set of animal friends. Ispachi created a beautiful almost winter animal set and I have the insanely well made rare of the kitty and puppy playing and I love this because the puppy is reminiscent of the sleeping puppy from the September arcade set and I really like that they went hand in hand like that! I also put out the arctic foxes from that same Ispachi set and you can't really see it, but there is a baby fox curled up with the parent fox, sleeping. The entire set is like that too, a parent and a baby animal posed all perfect and cute together!

I think the one thing I loved the most about both these sets is the amount of detailing that went into each and every animal. They all look insanely real and are so beautifully done and the colours are just so vibrant and right. They're two beautiful sets.

I'm sure you've seen my Boogers Santa pal from my last post, he fit in so perfectly here, so you get to see him again! My hair is also from Arcade, it's the Tableau Vivant hair! It comes with earmuffs too, which I opted out of for this photo, but the hair is SO easy for us to wear and kinds cute and messy! Lastly, my outfit, which you can't see all that well, but I have it in my next blog post coming out tonight or early tomorrow, the outfit is a really pretty outfit form Minuet and it is so perfect for Christmas. A total must have!

That's it!

ʚ.ɞ

The.Look
ʚ........~Tableau Vivant~ Xy Browns#11 // Raccoon - Brown kitty
ʚ........jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Moon and Stars
ʚ........Minuet - Casie Dress - Red Damask - BABY
ʚ........<:*BoOgErS*:> Santa Bear Arcade Christmas

My.Furry.Friends
ʚ.........S&S. Holiday Pals - 'Blue & Sticky' Gift Pack
ʚ.........S&S. Holiday Pals - 'Mr & Mrs Smith' The Bunnies
ʚ.........S&S. Holiday Pals - 'Quick & Quack' The Ducksling
ʚ.........S&S. Holiday Pals - 'Rosie' The Doe RARE
ʚ.........S&S. Holiday Pals - 'Zenith' The Piglet
ʚ........ISPACHI [CHERISHED MOMENTS] Arctic Foxes
ʚ........ISPACHI  [CHERISHED MOMENTS] Paws & Claws RARE
ʚ........8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Horsey Toy



Again, I apologize for being so so late. Finals got in the way irl, but I'm officially on break now, so You'll see a few more posts before Christmas hits us!

Have an amazing and safe evening, 
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment