Sunday, December 21, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....ɞ



IT'S ALMOST HERE!!! 
We are 4 days away from the best holiday ever ever eeveerrr! This will be my last blog of 2014! I'll be starting my vacation tomorrow and should be back around the 7th of January!

SO today I have a Christmassy look and I grabbed my seastar Payton for it! Turducken released 3 super cute group gifts for boys and girls for the holidays and I really wanted to show both sets of jammies with you! On my sister, you'll see the super pretty night gown that is SO perfect for Christmas eve! I love the little buttons on the from and the bow and my absolute favourite is the lace detailing it breaks up the pattern of the skirt nicely so you do get that overwhelming plaid on a big space!

I'm wearing the boys version actually, because I wanted to share my slippers with you and you can't really see them in the gown! I like the boys jammies and girls you can totally wear it too and a really pretty red bow would look amazing in your hair to 'girly' the look up! My slippers are from the newest release, they come in a ton of different colours (boys there is a set for you too) and of course I'm wearing the pretty red ones to match my jammies! When you buy them, take a really close look, they have a pretty charm on them and it's one of the huge reasons I love them so much. Details details!

Four our hair, it's the brand new hair form Magika! They're so darling and unrigged so easy resize and for some reason I love the hair with these jammies and the colour. Red and dark brown hair- total match made in heaven. Lastly, my nails are brand new and will be out soon and were kind of a preview gift from Kyia, who will be opening her store back up!

For my pose I chose an older one from click which was perfect for this shot and my puppies behind me were a gift actually from my Secret Santa Kyia and it's the Aisling rare from Arcade!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.On.Payton
ʚ.......Turducken ToddleeDoo - Holiday Night Gown {Group Gift}
ʚ.......Magika [01] You

ʚ.On.Riley
ʚ.......Turducken ToddleeDoo Boys - Holiday Pajamas  {Group Gift}
ʚ.......Magika [01] You
ʚ.......Turducken ToddleeDoo - Floral Knit Slippers {Red}

ʚ.Props.Pose
ʚ.......Aisling-.a. Zak&Zoe -Play! - RARE
ʚ........click. Present Pile

That is it! I hope you have an amazing Holiday. I hope you all get everything you ever wanted, remember to stay warm and stay safe, and please-please give those you love around a big hug. Remember, the holidays aren't about the gifts but about spending that amazingly magical time with your friends, family and those you love. I will see you all in 2015! 
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Happy New Years!
xo, Riles....


0 comments:

Post a Comment