Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dream a little dream of me.......ɞ



ʚ.ɞ

Happy Mid week day! We are literally at the 8 day mark before Christmas and I'm SO excited. So today I have sort of a... day 2 of yesterday's Turducken blog! I kinda felt like this dress needed it's own little post before it's pretty different from yesterday's theme! 

As you can see I'm wearing this super pretty gown! I absolutely love it. Everything about it. I love the way it sits on the ground so nicely. I adore the detailing on the top. It's really dainty I think and gentle and just adds that little piece of perfection to the dress! I also, as you can see, comes with a shawl! A pretty, soft shawl that does up in the front and keeps you warm if you go outside for pictures for a few minutes! This is a must have dress, and not just for the holidays but they're amazing for any dressy function- and thy come in a ton of colours! Total must have!

I paired this dress with my favourite up-do right now from Magika with a big red bow for the holidays and for my background I've used The Loft Christmas set, table cloth and place settings, the tree from Apple Fall and a few other Christmas Decor pieces from The Loft as well!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Holiday Gowns {Blue}
ʚ.........Magika [01] Beans w/bow
ʚ.........[ PXL ] OpenMouthPRO Exp: OpenTeeth {Baby Expansion}


ʚ.The.Props
ʚ.........The Loft - Christmas Tableware
ʚ.........The Loft - Parson Chair Script
ʚ.........AF Tabletop Tree
ʚ.........The Loft - O Come Let Us Adore Him
ʚ.........The Loft -Meid Casement White
ʚ.........The Loft - Snowman Balance
ʚ.........LISP - Mesh Blinds Narrow Long - Beech

There you have it. We're coming so close to Christmas, I have one more blog planned for you this week, then I'm off on my own break and vacation! So stay tuned!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment