Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'm here, with my confession........ɞ


Happy Wednesday! We're getting so close to the weekend.... I can almost taste it! 

Today, I have two small LOTDs for you fashionistas. Totally pieced together from a few different places!
So... Check.
It.
Out!

ʚ.ɞ


Above, you see my first look! I'm leaning towards the wintery pieces especially seeing as it's pretty cold right now! I have a new bomber jacket style... jacket, from Little Nerds! I'm not usually into the pastels so much before Christmas unless they're like roses and blues with silver, cream and white accents because this jacket really kind of... took to me, or I took to it? It's not wintery so much as it is late fall! Anyway, everyone knows I adore polka dots and I really liked just the detailing and fit of this jacket- it looks so cozy! I paired it with the new Turducken leggings and went for a more.. earthy feel for this photo! For my shoes, the're part of a Turducken outfit too! I picked out one of my favourite ploom hairs to top off this ensemble! 

ʚ.ɞ



For my more colourful look I am wearing a tunic, scarf and kitty sneakers from Lil' Big Me! I actually was really excited when I opened the box holding this item because I have this thing... for grey, white and pink together. Usually a little more in the spring, but it was cute for this photo none-the-less! I like the shading and detailing on this and pattern contrast between the diamond checkers on the top and the bolder knit on the bottom- it gives the outfit a sense of realism almost! The sneakers. The kitty sneakers are just darling and I squeed a little when I put them on. They're so precious and fun! I paired this outfit with the Turducken leggings again and cute braids and bangs from Chemistry!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ............ploom. Sugar - Ploomage
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Toeless Tights {Brown}
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Yuna Outfits {Boots Only}
ʚ...........[Little Nerds] Mint Polka Dot - Puffer Coat

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ...........{Lil Big Me} Jaimee Dress
ʚ...........(Chemistry) Hair - Prue 
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Toeless Tights {White}

That's all folks! I realllly hope your evening is wonderful and all sorts of amazing!
Until Next Time......
xo, Riles...


0 comments:

Post a Comment