Saturday, August 1, 2015

Curiouser & Curiouser...............ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Weekend!
I'm so happy the end of the week is here and everyone can breathe and really enjoy everything around them! I hope your week so far has be beautiful and bright and colourful! I went wondering around my favourite sims again to find a little inspiration/spot to take this photo! I climbed a top this swing and look behind me! Piles of books and a clock that describe me perfectly!

So today's blog is another short one! I have a new hair and a brand new outfit to show you and of course it's pink because it goes super well with the whimsical theme I've got going!

So first, my outfit! It's brand new and just released from Baby Princess! I have it on in pink and tt literally is the perfect jumper! It's polka dotted too and I love the pink on it. It's not pastel but it's not too bright. It is so very perfect for the summer (the end of summer :( )! This whole outfit actually includes my bracelets and shoes as well! It's a great all in one set!

For my wonderful hair. It's new and from Magika! I love it because it comes in two versions. One with a bunch of bobby pins and this one (without). Of course I'm wearing pink hair- so colour pack 2! It's really easy to edit to fit us toddleedoos and of course it has the prettiest slight curl at the bottom!

That's it! Short and sweet and super cute! The sim I'm actually on is Baja Norte!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ................:*BABY*: TD Deanna - Pink
ʚ................Magika [02] Suffer Well
ʚ................[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0

Have a beautful rest if your weekend!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment