Thursday, August 6, 2015

Silence and Sparkles..................ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Thursday! I hope your week has gone amazing so far!

I have a little whimsical blog for you and I'm so excited to share and a new hair!

So I stepped into Argrace to see what's up, since I've been loving a lot of the hair there lately! Sure enough, there was a new hair and it's short! I rarely wear my hair short but this hair was so girly and short and pretty and amazing for the hot weather. It was an absolute must have! I love the slip too, it can change metals! I love that the bangs can be pulled back, because that's absolutely great for keeping those bangs out of our face! It's got some wave and body to it as well, making it a great hanging out hair, or even a hair for something a little more formal!

For my top, since Belle is my spirit princess, this is part of a Belle inspired outfit from Tiptoes! I rarely like to wear crop tops so I added a high waisted maxi from Turducken with it for a little more coverage and to give it a more boho look and I think it works perfectly! They have many princess inspired outfits too, so if Belle isn't for you, then I'm sure your spirit princess is there too!

To top it off, my rose wrap from Noodles on my feet! Of course they're red, because of Belle!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Baby.Belle
ʚ..........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sheer Maxi Skirt - Cream
ʚ..........*ARGRACE* NAO - Dark Browns
ʚ........... tiptoes - Modern Fairytale - Beastly Princess *Tank Top*
ʚ..........Noodles - Lil Rose Barefoot Sandals TD Baby Secret

Stay tuned for tomorrow! I have a new outfit from Boogers to show you!
xo, Riles.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment