Saturday, January 4, 2014

A New Year in Second Life


It's a few days into the new year now and I am still trying to remember to write "2014" and not "2013" anymore. Two thousand fourteen... 2014... that number sounds crazy to me. Just 14 years ago, people were relieved that Y2K didn't happen like it had been overly hyped. Now, we are well into the second decade of this century and millennia.

My last year in Second Life was an interesting one. Lots of changes came my way, and many of them in the form of new relationships that I'm fortunate to have in my life. And now, I enter this new year of SL with a family, wonderful friends, daily Plurk fun and learning about others, a job as a blogger here, and so much more. I think back to a year ago and how things were for me in SL. I can't believe how much has changed since that first day of 2013. I could have never imagined where I am today, for many reasons with which I won't bore you. I didn't think I'd have what I have right now in SL, and yet I have been blessed with quite a bit.

I wonder what this year will bring to my Second Life. Do you wonder what it will bring to yours?

My brother (*cough* my alter ego *cough*) and I wish you all a wonderful 2014!



What We're Wearing
Summer
- Jellybeans "Country Boy" outfit
- BOOM Friendship Bracelet
- Simply ~A~ "I Love You To The Moon and Back" necklace
- Truth Hair "Danni" Dark Browns 01

Noah
- Muddy Buddies "Winter Cardigan Vest and Pants Outfit"
- SneeK "Geeky Glasses"
- INK "Hiya" Brown Hair

Pose: Water Sapphire "Jump" pose, by lolite Frog


0 comments:

Post a Comment