Sunday, March 23, 2014

ʚ.Fit for a Princess....ɞ



Happy Sunday Princesses and Princes! I decided to take over mine and my Seastar's (Sister Payton's) bathroom that mommy decorated for us, for this post!
ʚ


Like I promised earlier this week I grabbed my favourite Booger Bears to help me with these photos as well as a few other cool things! The first cool thing I pulled out was my Dolly- Evie from Mudhoney! I loove her and she is always hanging around my bedroom! Mudhoney did one in nearly every hair colour too- she's a great Look-a-like doll! Oh my head, my princess tiara is from Noodles! It's from a past round of the Arcade- They're actually out at the store too! The one I am wearing is Noodles - Purest Snow Tiara Gold/Diamond. For my outfit, I'm wearing Tellie Dress in Blue from Turducken! It's actually one of my favourite dresses that Ivy has made- it's so perfect for spring/summer! I borrowed a pair of mommy's shoes for this post too! They're from Ingenue called Delphine in Night, also from an older Arcade! The hair I am wearing is from Tableau Vivant the Gloster Hair - Winter! It's out at My Attic @ The Deck! It's wonderful and so so cute and yes it does fit Toddleedoos and kids- there is a resize script in it.

Finally, for my pose in the photo below Fairy Tale Magic Gacha 5 from Click! It's a Snow White Pose, but I improvised! You can find the Gacha at the mainstore and there a bunch of other princess poses too!

ʚ


ʚ.What I am Wearing.ɞ

ʚ.Outfit
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tellie Dress - Blue
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit - Blue *Shoes Only*


ʚ.Body
:Curio: Pearl-Daisy-Makeup 1
~Tableau Vivant~ Gloster Hair - Winter

ʚ.Accessories
Noodles - Bunny Ring Anodized Mint
Noodles - Enchanted Rose Necklace
Noodles - Be Our Guest Tiara Silver/Diamond
.click. Fairy Tale Magic Gacha 5
Turducken - Cutie Earrings - Crown

Booger's Bears
<:*BoOgErS*:> Pizzy Piggeh Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Sophia Puggeh Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Rudolph Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Elle Elerphant Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Ballerina Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Henry Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Jim Mouse Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Navy Davey Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Sleepy Bear

ʚ.From Mommy's Decor in our Bathroom
The Loft - Wrought Iron Mirror  Painted White
Schadenfreude Light Angel Dress Form RARE
*~MMG's~* Bathroom scale - Posing Stand 
Bazar- Floria Vanity table
-tb- Vanity Set



I hope you have a beautiful and sweet week!
xoxo, Riles...

0 comments:

Post a Comment