Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's my favourite part because, you'll see...ɞ



Here's where she meets prince charming.....ɞ
ʚ


So I'm sure you've seen this super cute, beautiful bed set from The Loft! I squeed so so hard when I saw it. I love bright colours and I love a lot of colour because it can allow for a lot of matching to be done and it really can brighten up a room! So here, I've rezzed out pretty much the entire room (except the extra bed/trunk set) along with a few favourite pieces from the room I already had put together to personalize it a little! (HUGE thank you to mine Sophie for joining me in this post!)

I think my favourite thing about The Loft set is the bed and the poses! It allows for so so many different role play situations from tuck ins to reading to hanging with friends! I feel that's so important in bedrooms for kids or families- it allows for tuck ins to feel real and special. The little things really really make rooms special- those tiny details and this room does not have a shortage of them at all! It made it super easy to decorate with as well. The colours are vibrant and right there and I really actually had fun putting this collection together. It's also my very first decor post, ever!

Also, I'd like to draw your attention to our outfits! Just Kidding released a ballet set! Three different ballerina outfits and you can mix and match the pieces! It's really cute and come sin both kid and baby sizes so all Toddleedoos can wear it and it's so so so cute!

ʚ
ʚ 

As you can see I tossed in my own little touches to really just make it look like it's been completely lived in! They'll all be listed below!
ʚ


ʚ
ʚ.Look of the day.ɞ

ʚ.On Riley.ɞ
jkb: Ballerina Outfit - White *Featured*
.trinket. deer silhouette ring - rose gold rare
Turducken - Cutie Earrings - Crown
~Tableau Vivant~ Gloster Hair - Winter
Noodles - Fairy Tale Mystery One RARE
Noodles - Whole New World Tiara Silver/Diamond


ʚ.On Sophie.ɞ
ploom. Love- Indecisive pack
Just Kidding - Ballerina Outfit -Pink *Featured*
Meshdol-7 Color Nerd Glasses 
.trinket. - eiffel earring (Limited 50)
Bebe'Licious- All My Love
.trinket. - infinity bracelet duo (Limited 50)
                    (Yummy) Heart Locket Bracelet - Gold Filigree
Noodles - Delicate Heart Ring Rose Gold
            Noodles - Put a Ring On It Silver
            Noodles- Royalty CrownRing Silver      

ʚ
ʚ.Bedroom Decor.ɞ
The Loft - Alda Kid's Bedroom *Featured*

.Olive. the Fawn of You Rocker - *Limited 50*
floorplan.book clutter
floorplan.eiffel tower marquee
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Reading a story
*MishMish* A Baby Plant - Zen (wear)
*MishMish* Nostalgia Jewelry Box - Eggshell
*MishMish* Foodies - Monsieur Macaroon
8f8 - Bird Tower - Blue
:CP: & PILOT Garden Party Canopy
Alouette - Around The World Drawer Shelf - White
MudHoney Dolly - Evie
The Secret Store - Cloud Mobile - Pink Hearts
~silentsparrow~ Deer (Somber) Forest  Elemen-tails!
Apple Fall Fashion Trunk (New Age)
Sassafras Kids- Parent/Child Pouf (rare)
  Noodles  - Books to Dreaming
.trinket. riley frame *Limited 50*
+Half-Deer+ Kerfluffle Sheep - Blossom
-tb- Tea Time - Tray of Macarons
-tb- Vanity - Nail Polishes
O.M.E.N. - Fairytales - [The Boxes] (Snow White, Little Mermaid & Alice)

ʚ.Poses.ɞ
.click. Quirky *New*
.click. Cheerful *New*


I really hope this was a helpful post. The bedroom really is beautiful and so perfect for kids and a complete must have for any little SL girl! 

I hope your week is wonderful and beautiful! Have an amazing one!

xoxo, Riles....ɞ


0 comments:

Post a Comment