Sunday, March 16, 2014

That's where my demons hide.....ɞ




Happy Sunday!
Today we have just a small little blog for you.
...

 ʚ

So today's blog is kind of a toss in of different items from different events and stuff! I wanted to do a simple LOTD for you all! I love these Boogers bears from the Arcade. I'll be using them ALL again in another post later this week with a post I'm working on, so you'll see them again! For those who know me well, know I LOVE animals. So so much so these bears by Boogers made me soo excited! I love the detailing and they're so realistic looking! Zen Zarco did a wonderful job on them all! I'm also wearing Two head bands from Olive that you can find at Arcade. The rare animal ears that come with her hairs! I have the lambeh and the Elephanteh (I'm still hunting for my giraffe ears!)! They're adorable and I seem to be swapping between the two every day! They're so so perfect and sweet!

For the outfit, it's from the All The Little Things Event. I spoke a little about it in the last post I did! This outfit is by Baby Steps! She did 3 different colours (pink, blue and green) as well as adorable Owl pacifiers in all three colours! They're perfect and different form a lot of the Pacifiers I've seen! For hair I have on the Melina Hair! It's unrigged so we can wear it! It's from This Event! It's not a kid friendly event really, but you need the hair! You could always wait to see if it comes out in the store afterwards! Lastly, I have on two bracelets from Trinket by Gracie Breuer! One says 'To infinity' the other says 'And beyond'! I really love them. I like small trinkets in SL, rings, necklaces and such. Outfits can really look empty without them! So I hope you grabbed these, only 50 were available at Limited 50!

ʚ


ʚ



ʚ.What I'm Wearing.ɞ

ʚ.Clothing & Accessories.ɞ
{Babysteps} Ruffle Outfit (Blue) *ATLT*
{Babysteps} Owl Pacifier Pink *ATLT*
.trinket.infinity bracelet duo *Limited50*
.Olive. the Dis Lambeh n Goateh Headband - RARE *Arcade*
.Olive. the Dis Elephanteh Headband - RARE *Arcade*
Turducken - Cutie Earrings - Crown
<:*Boogers*:> Bears *Arcade*
<:*BoOgErS*:> Sophia Puggeh Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Jim Mouse Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> White Wabbit Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Pizzy Piggeh Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Elerphant Bear

ʚ.Body.ɞ
/Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - Browns Pack *W.Event*
:Curio: Pearl-Daisy-Makeup 1

That's it! I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a wonderful Monday!

xoxo, Riles...



0 comments:

Post a Comment