Tuesday, September 9, 2014

But I walk around, with a head full of doubt.....ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Tuesday! I have a very small LOTD for you guys today featuring an adorable hair from Clawtooth and some Minuet pieces. There is a lot going on but I really wanted to get these two adorable sets out to you so you can enjoy them!

The hair is perfect! You can grab it from Collabor88 and it's unrigged mesh by Clawtooth! I love bows so this massive bow is just perfect and really looks cute with both outfits! It's a new must have for sure! In the first photo, I'm wearing Minuet's belted dress- it comes in some super pretty colours and I just love the detailing on it. In the second, I'm wearing a fall cardigan from minuet, also a perfect item that comes in a bunch of colours so you'll be sure to find something for you!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ......Clawtooth: Heathers (Captivating Brunettes Pack)
ʚ......Minuet - Belted Lacey Dress - Cream
ʚ......Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit - Blue - Shoes

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ......Clawtooth: Heathers (Captivating Brunettes Pack)
ʚ......Minuet - Blue Cardigan
ʚ......Turducken ToddleeDoo - Plain Leggings - Neutral Cream
ʚ......Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit - Blue - Shoes


That's all! Short and sweet. I'll have something a little longer and packed with stuff later this week, see you then fashionistas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment