Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Event Blog.ɞ All The Little Things...ɞ

Happy Tuesday! Yaaaay! I know I posted last night, however, there is a super cute event that began yesterday and I got some pretty adorable things from there that I'd loove to share with you all! The event is called 'All The Little Things'. It's an event that takes place in one place, and a bunch of cute kid designers have come together put out new things. It's biweekly and it's only 50L per item. So if you're on a budget, this is perfect! I put together two looks for you today! Some pieces are from my inventory and some are from the event! For these photos the backdrop is Heritage Adoption Agency. I LOVE how springy it is!

ʚ . ɞ
The first look is my travel look for the day! I brought along my trusty backpack by Tic Tot Toe! They made 4 back packs called House Back Packs. If you loove Harry Potter you'll love these! Each backpack has a 'house theme'. Seeing as I'm a Hufflepuff, this is my Badger bag! It also comes with a hold-able potions book! Another piece from the event, are my shoes! They're by Mud Pies! Mine are pink and super girly and I loove them! There are others there as well, including a Farmer Boy Pair! The third piece I have for you is my top! It's from Just Kidding- I loove it so much, that I even used it in my second picture with a different pattern! It's so cute ad girly and comes in a bunch of different prints!

ʚ . ɞ
Like I said, I used the Just Kidding shirt in this look too! It's a simple look but I love the big polka dot pattern! The shirts are called Collar Tops. There are 5 patterns in total available! They're all adorable!
ɞ
.Look One.
Clothing
jk: Grey Chevron Collar Top
[Tic Tot Toe] House Backpacks Blogging Pack
Mud Pie- Spring Steps
Little Closet - Grape Lacey Leggings
ɞ
Body
Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes
:GP: Pearl-Daisy-Makeup 1-Brunette
[LOVE SOUL] Hair*140*Bitter Brown
ɞ
.Look Two.
Clothing
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Plain Leggings - Neutral Cream
jk: Big Blue Polka Dot Collar Top
That's So {Kyoot} - Kara (Black) *Boots*
ɞ
Body
:GP: Pearl-Daisy-Makeup 1-Brunette
tram  C424 hair / brown&black
ʚ . ɞ


Riles. ɞ

0 comments:

Post a Comment