Monday, February 24, 2014

You can stand under my umbrella....ɞ


ʚ . ɞ
Hey! Happy Monday! So, it's been rainy here lately and I don't know about you, but I love loove rain and it's been raining around here! So, I was popping around Heritage Adoption Agency the other day, shopping, and it was raining there too! I figured why not do a Rainy Day blog! It will probably one of a few I have planned! So here is a simple LOTD <3

ʚ . ɞ

ʚ.Clothing.ɞ
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Lana Outfit - Pink
ɞ
ʚ.Accessories.ɞ
.trinket. you are my sunshine bracelet
Noodles - Poison Apple Princess Bracelet
*BOOM* Friendship Bracelet (Carnation) LFT
*BOOM* Knit Friendship Bracelet (pastel) RT
*BOOM* Friendship Bracelet (Tiffany) RT
jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Moon and Stars
.click. Floral Umbrella's
ɞ
ʚ.Body.ɞ
IKON Promise Eyes - Denim
:GP: Pearl-Daisy-Makeup 1-Brunette
.ploom. Vanellope - Browns
ɞ
The poses I used were from .click, however, the umbrella is animated, so if you want to do a similar photo, just put the umbrella on last so it animates you holding it.

We have a few events coming up this week, so keep your eyes peeled. PLUS Arcade begins this coming weekend!
ʚ . ɞ


Riles ɞ

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo cute! :D

Post a Comment