Friday, February 28, 2014

Release Blog.ɞ Turducken.....ɞ


.ɞ
Hey Shoppistas! So spring is in the air and you can see it with some of the amazing spring releases coming out! I'm sure you're all aware that Turducken has released a super cute release- and seeing as I loooove Ivy's stuff, I of course bought a few pieces from the collection!

.ɞ

So in the first look I have the Kitty Bodysuit! I bought it in blue because I looove blue and white together. The body suit is so adorable and it goes so well with the Chuck Sneakers she released! The chuck sneakers are adorable. They come in every one of her colour palette colours and with different versions! Again, I got them in light blue/white! I think my favourite part of the body suit is the little tail on the back! You'll see it when you buy it!

The second look is, yes, they're jammies and yes I'm outside, but they're cute and I love the background that Heritage has because it's SO nicely decorated! These jammies are adorable. They come with socks (but I put my shoes on) and a cute little diaper bottom and an adorable babydoll top with a bow!

The last look I chose is the Sassy Outfit- in blue and white! I LOVE this outfit so much. The shoes are so cute and they literally can go with anything. The leggings are equally adorable and the top is so perfect! It's such a pretty and cozy looking spring outfit. It's definitely another outfit you need in your closet!

There was more that she released! Another outfit and a bunch of sneakers so you definitely have to check out the full release at the main store!

.ɞ

ʚ.Look One.ɞ
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Kitten Bodysuit - Blue
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Chic Sneakers - Blue - Plain/Gem
jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Moon and Stars

.Body.
[e] Leighann
:Curio: Pearl-Daisy-Makeup 1

ʚ.Look Two.ɞ
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Doris Jammies - Pink
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Chic Sneakers - Blue - Plain

.Body.
-LaViere- Miki Browns
:Curio: Pearl-Daisy-Makeup 1

ʚ.Look Three.ɞ
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit - Blue

.Body.
.ploom. Vanellope - Browns
:Curio: Pearl-Daisy-Makeup 1

.ɞ


xo, Riles.......ɞ

0 comments:

Post a Comment