Tuesday, June 2, 2015

From sea to land......ɞ



ʚ.ɞ

So we're stepping out of the normal blog posts I normally do and into something a little more whimsical meets fairytale. Anyone who knows me super well, knows that I adore fairytales and whimsical things. It's something I don't always get to dabble in as a kid blogger, so when I do, it's a total treat for me!

As you've probably have guessed, I'm so in love with Half-Deer's Arcade set this round. Which really isn't much different form any other round- because I always have alll of half-deer's pieces on my list, however, this one was a little inspiring I think. So the theme of this picture is Mer-baby to human baby.

Ariel has flounder, I have my Mer-Moo from Half-Deer, which is my favourite part of this set. If my Arcade list wasn't in alpha order, this Mer-moo would be at the top! The crown is equally as beautiful too sand so amazingly detailed. The detailing, the pearls... all of it. Fit for a princess for sure, especially a sea princess. My bracelets and my necklace are also from this set! A fork turned into jewelry is so so pretty and the seashell bracelet is equally as lovely!

For my bathing suit and feet jewelry, they're both from Turducken. The feet jewelry are the ones I blogged in the last blog but in the darker version now and again they're SO pretty and so beachy and rigged mesh! A total must have! Remember, you can get these from Hello Beautiful!

Lastly, to finalize my look, my favourite Ploom hair in pink, because mermaids and my super pretty summer bathing suit from Turducken!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Mer-Baby
ʚ.............+Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Sea Unicorn Headdress RARE @Arcade
ʚ.............+Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Cursive Necklace - Lilac @Arcade
ʚ.............+Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Mer-Moo RARE @Arcade
ʚ.............+Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Sea Glass Bracelet - Lilac @Arcade
ʚ.............+Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Upcycled Fork Bracelet - Silver @Arcade
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Jodi Swimsuit - Purple
ʚ.............Turducken - Foot Jewelry - Black Rainbow Rare @Hello Beautiful
ʚ..............ploom. Mystic - Ploomage

I hope you liked it! I hope your Arcading is going amazing and I hope the rest of your week is so so wonderful too! Have a good one!
xo, Riles.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment