Friday, June 5, 2015

Swimming, Swimming......ɞ



Happy Friday!

The weekend is here and I have two short but sweet blogs for you guys. One today and one tomorrow! I'm also at the tail run of my Arcade inspired blogs and I'm loving that you guys seemed to like them! I have a few Arcade pieces today as well as a non arcade outfit!

ʚ.ɞ




Now I'm sure you've notices I haven't exactly changed my hair back from pink since my mermaid blog, mostly because I've been so in love with soft pink for a hair colour. I like being different. so I'm changing it up from brown for a little while I think until I feel that pull to go back to dark! My hair by the way is my Magika hair in just the lightest pink!

So, I'd like to start with my swim suit! It's new from Petite Bowtique! It comes in two colours as well as two versions! A pink and a purple and you have an option of Bikini and a one piece, which I really love, because I actually like wearing covered bathing suites! It's a great simple floral print and just awesome for summer (or camp)!

For my props, my float board and my snorkel set are new at the Arcade by Snips and Snails. The machine has so much variety for us, and if you're super girly or a very boyish boy or fall somewhere in between; there is something for you! You'll definitely want to play that machine before summer hits into full sing!

My two friends are also from the Arcade! My amazingly cute Hippo is by Mish Mish! They're so so perfect and I got a ton of them because they were adorable. My bear,is by Boogers! You've seen a few pieces from this set a couple times, but he's one of my favourites because he's so cute and super ready for summer, like me! 

Lastly, my skin got a little fried while I was swimming! Thanks to Cute Bytes who released some burns for TD body's. They come in 4 various shades ranging from carrot to hot to add that little bit of colour to your summer skin! Summer essential for sure! You can find these at the Hello Beautiful event!

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ........{Petite Bowtique} Eva Pink {One Piece} 
ʚ.........S&S. Summer Splash - Blue Snorkel @Arcade
ʚ........Magika [02] Beans
ʚ........**Cute Bytes** ABBRONZATISSIMA SunBurn {Red} @Hello Beautiful

ʚ.Decor
ʚ........MishMish - Pygmy Hippo 11 - Chillin' @Arcade
ʚ.........S&S. Summer Splash -  Star Swim Board @Arcade
ʚ........<:*BoOgErS*:> Charlie Bear RARE @Arcade


That's it! I hope your day is wonderful and I'll see you tomorrow for another short blog!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment