Monday, June 8, 2015

Soak it up..................ɞ



ʚ.ɞ

Happy Monday! 

So I have a busy week ahead of me and I have these amazing new pieces that are perfect for the beach, so I wanted to get this blog out to all you amazing pretties as soon as possible, just in case you and your lovely families are planning on spending this amazing day by the water and at the beach. If you are, then boooy do I have some cute pieces for you.

Coming off a post Arcade week is always made a little easier when cute things are released I think! With all these cool events going, there are bound to be some lovely pieces. For example my awesome beach bag! It's new and from Trinket! They have a built in hold pose and a pose where you can walk with it too! They come in a buuunch of beautiful colours so if you're all about matching or even not matching, there is one for you. If you are an adult, you can grab one too, it's super diverse, so well made and the perfect summer tote! You can find this great summer essential at Miss Chic! Miss Chic by the way, is a new bi-weekly kids event! Make sure to check it out.

For my nest awesome beach essential that I want to show you, my inner tube! It's brand new and from Dream, and they come in a bunch of different patterns and colours. Anyone who knows me well, knows I'm allll about the florals so I of course gravitated towards this one. I'm all about it and I'm all about being safe, especially when that means my safety tube can match me awesome two piece from Ugly Duckling, which I also love! You can find these great inner tubes at the main store and it's a gacha!

My next awesome piece is by Baby Princess! If you go to Hello Beautiful, you'll find these perfect shades there! They can change colours and you can even change the lenses to make them corrective glasses. The gem stones along the sides are so fit for a princess. They're awesome for the summer, another essential especially because they can match any outfit in any way!

To top off this look, my amazing sunburn from Cute Bytes, my perfect foot jewelry from Turducken, my hair from Ploom, and my weener dog from Silent Sparrow!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
.ploom. Brooke - Ploomage
.trinket. glasses graphic beach tote - pink @Miss Chic
**Cute Bytes** ABBRONZATISSIMA SunBurn {Red} @Hello Beautiful
:*BABY*: Glam Summer GLASSES @Hello Beautiful
{ugly duckling} MissBeach Suit [mint]
~silentsparrow~ Weenie - Clem
Turducken - Foot Jewelry - Pink @Hello Beautiful

That's it, I hope you have an amazing week, and I'll see you later on in it!
xo,Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment