Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The way you did once upon a dream.........ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy almost weekend! Oh we're so so close to Saturday, I can taste it! I'm so so tired after this week of Arcading! I crashed hard while I was playing with my toys.

I have a few different pieces today and a new hair that you can find at Arcade and I'm so excited to share these with you too!

So I want to focus on my hair first since it was the inspiration behind the whole blog! It's new from the Arcade and by Olive and the great part about it is the rare has the attached sleep mask and comes in every colour as well as a version without! It's so pretty and the hair is amazing! Worth the plays for sure I think!

Next is my Boogers bear from Arcade! It's the big one I blogged the other day and it's literally been with me coooonstantly, It's perfect and the cutest, snuggliest teddy I have. Total must have for everyone! My second piece from Arcade is by Schadenfreude and it's my little bird friend!

For my jammies, they're collaboration by Bad Seed and Turducken! My favourite set of jammis ever!

Lastly, I have my deer from Half-Deer, scrunchies and toy deer from Intrigue, flowers from Dream, head band and tiara from Noodles and doll from Mudhoney! The actual bed itself is from this round's C88 by Kalopisia and Vegabond and lastly, my awesome sing along machine from Cosmic Dust!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Stuff
ʚ...........Olive. the Sweetpea Hair - FATPACK RARE  @Arcade
ʚ..........Bad Seed & Turducken - Vintage Pjs - Cream

ʚ.Decor
ʚ..........<:*BoOgErS*:> Big Hug Bear Pink Wear Me  @Arcade
ʚ..........MudHoney Dolly - Evie
ʚ..........Schadenfreude Angelic Kiwi  @Arcade
ʚ..........Vagabond - Julie's Bed (PG)
ʚ..........Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Snowflake the Fawn - RARE
ʚ..........[Cosmic Dust] - Sing-A-Long Radio Bookworm
ʚ..........Intrigue Co. - Scrunchies: Mixed
ʚ..........~Dream. Baby's Breath Head Wreath
ʚ..........Noodles - Be Our Guest Tiara Silver/Citrine
ʚ..........Noodles - Mouse Sweets Ears Pink RARE
ʚ..........+Half-Deer+ Sleeping Deer Fawn - Maple

That's it, I hope you have an amazing Thursday!
xo, Riles.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment