Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I give my all to you....ɞ

Hello fashionistas! I hope your day is amazing so far! I'm still on my little Arcade high and loving the trading and buying and buying some more! I hope you've been super successful in all your finds and buys too! I have a small little blog for you today full of mostly Arcade stuff and NEW Ploom hair! Check it out!


ʚ


So I got my parabatai/best friend/other half, Livvy to help me today, because this blog was definitely a 2 person job! This Arcade, Boogers did more bears and they're SO so much! If you watch Game of Thrones  or Orange is the New Black, then these are for you! I really like that Zen made a bit of a twist to these bears. There are sitting ones but there are 12 bears that you can wear and they're SO insanely cute. I've got a bunch displayed in each picture so you get an idea of the different ones!

So the above photos we used the .Click pose! It was perfect because we have the GOT bears out from Boogers watching us practice our shadow hunter skills! On our heads we have 2 Boogers bears as well as one between us! I have my protective goggles on from The Secret Store, you can fine them at the arcade! Also my ASO boots are from there too! Fore my hair I have the new Exile Hair from the Arcade on, and it's SO cute and fits us TDs! I'd like to point out my shirt a little in this blog as well. It's from Minuet! You can find a BUNCH of of different tees like this at Woodland Gacha! hey have different sayings and pictures on them!



For my next photo, I have a bunch of Boogers bears including one from Orange is the New Black and a few cute other ones hanging out with us! I also have a Boogers Box car too and they're adorable and ride-able!! You get a better look at my outfit here too! In the picture you can also see my Boom backpack in Tiffany as well as my Fairy Terrarium from Ohmai! Lastly, my Hat from RO and my Kalopsia - Squirrel Planter too! Both pieces super cute and a need to have!

ʚ


At the end of all our fun and training, I took a little nap! I have on my Ploom hair, and it's brand new and insanely adorable. It's mesh but not rigged so we can wear it and size it to our heads! It's a laying down hair and just perfect. I was so so excited to be able to blog it, it's a must have! And I have my favourite Boogers bear in my arm. The hold-able one and it's my forever carrying toy, I just love it so so much.

Lastly, all of this was taken on the Snips & Snails tree house from the Arcade! It's adorable. It fit so nicely on the land and has a bunch and really cute parts! It comes with the sleeping bag (a few of them too that you can win) and a bunch of little pieces and some bigger pieces! It's an absolute must have for every backyard. Make sure you grab it!

ʚ

For Specifics check it all out below!

ʚ.On Riley
Exile::L.A.
.ploom. Splayed
Minuet -Duck Tee - BABY
Minuet -White - Belted Shorts - BABY
ASO! Rain Boots (french khaki)
The Secret Store - Sea Adventures - Pink Goggles
<:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Head Brown

ʚ.On Livvy
MinuetElephant Tee/baby
Turducken-  Floral Medium Wash
That's so KyootVintage shoes 5
.ploom.Madison/Browns
<:*BoOgErS*:>Wear-A-Bear Pink

ʚ

ʚ.Scene 1
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bearleesi RARE
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear Snow RARE
<:*BoOgErS*:> Curious Bear
.click. Sword Fight

ʚ.Scene 2
<:*BoOgErS*:>  Crazy Bear RARE
<:*BoOgErS*:>  Crashed Again Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:>  Chosen Bear RARE
<:*BoOgErS*:>  Angry Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:>  WTF? Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:>  Box Car Lip Gloss
*BOOM* My Best Friend Backpack - PANDA - Tiffany RARE
Kalopsia - Squirrel Planter
RO - SugarRush - Bubblegum
!Ohmai: Lady Bug Fairy Terrarium

ʚ.Scene 3
<:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Hug Lt Brown
<:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Hang Brown
.S&S. Sleeping Bag - Donuts
.S&S. Flashlight - Red
.S&S. Slide RARE

ʚ.Mentioned Events

That's it! I hope this was helpful and you guys found something that you need or want! See you tomorrow for a blog on Woodland and Family Flea Market! Have an amazing day!

Xo, Riles....


0 comments:

Post a Comment