Sunday, June 1, 2014

Feel all the wonder lifting your dreams, you can fly....ɞ

Happy Sunday everyone! Or ARCADE day for a lot of us! I hope you've all been hunting and shopping and hunting some more and most of all, I hope you get everything on your, presumably, long arcade lists! I'm just hunting for those last few objects- but for the most part, I grabbed what I wanted! That being said, I have about 4-5 blog posts centering around The Arcade coming up over the next week. Different looks, different decor scenes etc. Just different ways I'm taking what I snagged and letting them inspire me some and hopefully, in turn inspire you!


ʚ



Like any girl, I love fairytales. I love the happiness and the possibilities and the idea of a happy ever after. I tend to do a lot of my photos with a whimsical, fairytale... sort of forever young feel to them. Today's is no exception!

One of the first machines I went for when I got to The Arcade, was Ohmai's. I saw the Fairies in previews and I just adored them and this blog post has been sort of brewing ever since. I love that when you put them on, they speak to you! Their wings flutter and the detailing on them is just amazing. They have little terrariums too and they're insanely adorable! Ah! I love them so much! Next, my little gnome friends! They're by Mutresse and just so adorable. There are different ones, some with signs too! I have these two, one little old guy is watering the beautiful flowers in our secret garden and the other one is a touch lazy and swinging! Next my magical animal friends! They're by Birdy-Alchemy and they're Storybook animals! These two were among my favorites and I'm sure you'll see some of the others too!

Lastly, for my hair! Guess what toddleedoos... TWO hairs we can wear! They're both by Truth! I'm wearing the 1 side pony and you can't really see it but I have flowers in my hair! There is a two bun pony too you can get! Don't forget to grab them all! They're easily resizable and easy to wear!

I had a lot of fun with this scene! I hope you pick these up too and enjoy them! For the full list of what I'm wearing, check it out below!

ʚ.The Scene
ʚ.Body
*Baby Pie* Charlotte Toddleedoo Complete Outfit
TRUTH HAIR Sakura 1 Side [Light Browns / Red Bears]

ʚ.Props&Friends
Birdy - [Alchemy] Story Book - Mossyback - Brown
Birdy - [Alchemy] Story Book - Pigaroo - Pink [box]
!Ohmai: Tulip Fairy [Companion]
!Ohmai: Bumble Bee Fairy [Companion]
!Ohmai: Bumble Bee Fairy [Companion]
!Ohmai: Gerbera Fairy [Companion]
Mutresse - Playful Gnome
Mutresse - Caring Gnome


That's all! Have an amazing rest of your weekend and I'll see you in a day or so! ENJOY Arcade!
xo, Riles....


0 comments:

Post a Comment