Sunday, June 8, 2014

You'll love me at once.....ɞ

Happy Sunday lovelies! I hope your weekend treated you well. I've got two looks for you guys from a new events that have recently opened! So check it out below!


ʚ




So for this first look- actually both looks, I went for something a little more vintagy then usual! I really fell in love with this dress from Just Kidding. It has this super pretty little floral pattern that looks just perfect with the flowers and big bow in the front. To match the look, I grabbed the Just kidding umbrella that has an adorable holding pose in it! Both of these can actually be found in one Machine at Woodland Gacha! For my tights, I have on the new Cannibelle leggings that can be found at Fashion for Life- they have these really cute little balloons on them! I love them so much! I paired the whole outfit with a pair of shoes from Turducken and hair from Ploom!



ʚ

For this second look, a Minuet Dress! It's from Fictions and Fables! This adorable dress comes in a few other colour patterns and looks inanely adorable with a pair of leggings! I actually really like the pattern on these dresses the other colours are cute too, but I've always been partial to navy and white. For my hair, it's the brand new Koy hair! I don't know if Koy is on your radar yet Toddleedoos. It's a newer hair store and this is one of their shorter hairs that we can wear. The hair textures are so beautiful and this hair is great! I paired it with an old Clawtooth hair headband from an old arcade round. The hairband is rigged mesh but it rigs to our head, so we can wear it! I paired this outfit with leggings from Cannibelle and shoes from Turducken.

ʚ

ʚ.Look #1
ʚ.Body
.ploom. Madison - Browns

ʚ.Clothing & Accessories 
~Cannibelle~ Hot Air Balloon Tights F
jkb: *RARE* Blue Floral Vintage Rain Dress W
jkb: Woodland June Yellow Vintage Umbrella W
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit - Shoes

ʚ.Look #2
ʚ.Body
KOY - Hanni

ʚ.Clothing & Accessories
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit - Shoes
Minuet - Navy Lace Ruffle Dress FF
Clawtooth: Temptation Bow Headband (Green w/white dots)
~Cannibelle~ Frankie & Benjy Tights


ʚ.Events Mentioned

That's all! I hope you have an amazing rest of your weekend!
xo, Riles.....




0 comments:

Post a Comment