Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer Time Sweets.ɞ


Hi everyone! Oh it's so good to be back. I've been in RL for a little over a week now, but I'm back and here is my first blog back! There is a lot going on, so I'm going to style this blog a little differently. It's two different looks, so instead of credits at the VERY end, all credits will be be placed after each 'scene' to make it a little easier for you! I have quite the back log of stuff I want to be blogging, so don't be surprised if you get quite a few blogs this week!

ʚ





First off, all the poses in this shot and the next are made by me! I will be selling them this week as well, I just had a specific idea for this blog so I had to make my own. So this entire Vintage Pic Nic set you're seeing is from Pita Pocket! The fuullll picnic set and I LOVE it so much. The detailing is just amazing and perfect. I'm also wearing a Pita Pocket bathing suit and I just love it. I like the sides on it, because it's not quite a bikini, but it has that hint of cuteness- plus I really like the nautical stuff. For my hair, I have on Ploom's hair from Level up! It's suuuuuuch a different but insanely cute hair! I love the big buns and the bows are colour change too! You can see a closer photo below! Lastly, I wanna point out Sophie's adorable nautical sandal by Noodles! They come in both adult AND toddleedoo sizes and a BUNCH of colours. They were released for c88!

ʚ



ʚ.The Look
{PiPo} Little Frilled Bathingsuit <Sailor>
.ploom. Boomer @ Level Up
jk: Summer Swimsuit
Noodles - Anchors Away Sandals Pink
Little Closet - Sailing Suit - Navy

ʚ.Decor
{PiPo} Little Vintage Picnic Set!

ʚ


Here are the CUTEST pieces I've seen! The stand, my dino and my tent are all by Boogers- even my kite! They were released for Summerfest and they're so insanely cute. The dino comes in this MASSIVE holdable version that is just awesome! I have my little friend along side me from The Secret Store! The tent is amazing for camping and comes in a bunch of different colours, just like my  kite. Lastly, look at my posikels stand! It's where I sell my popsicles! 

For my attire, I'm wearing this super cute and pink Turducken's Tui Dress from a new release as well as another ploom hair from Fantasy Collective! The tiara comes with the hair AND is colour change! You NEEED it! The super cute pose is actually from Glam R Us! If you haven't had a chance, make sure you check this pose store out!

ʚ


That's it! Keep posted for my Woodland Gacha blog coming and my camp survival guide!

ʚ

ʚ.The Look
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tui Dress - Pink
.ploom. Peach @ The Fantasy Collective
.GlamRus Kidz. Ava *Pose*

ʚ.Decor
<:*BoOgErS*:> Rex-O-Saurus Pink Decor
<:*BoOgErS*:> Pop-Up Tent Floral Pink
<:*BoOgErS*:> BoxKite Peach Stripe
<:*BoOgErS*:> Popsicle Stand

ʚ.Events Mentioned
C88
Level Up
Fantasy Collective
Summerfest

Thank you SO much for reading. I know this may seem a touch behind but I've had these photos waiting in the cue and I just love all these items SO much and they DESERVE to be blogged! I definitely hope it helped you!

xo, Riles....



0 comments:

Post a Comment