Monday, February 16, 2015

Lazy Day......ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Today I don't feel like doing anything.....

Literally! It's a holiday here so that's pretty much my state of mind for the day! So I donned my jammies and decided to snuggle into bed!

For my hair, my favourite Tableau Hair! My jammies are the new Turducken PJs from this past release. They're insanely cute and come in a bunch of different colours. I'm wearing the pink one! My slippers are also from Turducken from a few releases ago, wearing them in pink of course!

I'm sure you've noticed my fuzzy friend! She's from MishMish and was actually from C88 a few rounds ago and I kind of love it! 

I also have a bunch of decor behind me I'll have it listed all below along with the bed I'm currently sporting in my room!

Happy lazy day if you've got one too! Just.. remember to shower!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Missy Jammies - Pink
ʚ...........~Tableau Vivant~ Aidoru Series - Yuimetal - Browns
ʚ...........*MishMish* Fuzzball Bear - Electric Pink
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Floral Knit Slippers - Pink

ʚ.Decor
ʚ...........Trompe Loeil - Kezia Bed Silver Drape 2 Lit PG
ʚ...........ISPACHI [Florian] Bedside Locker With Lamp [Cyan]
ʚ...........ISPACHI [CHERISHED MOMENTS] Huskies
ʚ...........ISPACHI  [Florian] Sleeping Puppy In Basket RARE
ʚ...........Apple Fall Teacup Rose
ʚ...........*windsong. ; raggedy love wall decor
ʚ...........ROOST - Let's Play Epic Books
ʚ...........<:*BoOgErS*:> Pity Pat Day Cage RARE
ʚ...........PILOT - Ruffle Pouf [Natural]

That's it! Have an amazing Monday!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment