Thursday, February 5, 2015

Who says you're not perfect.....ɞ.Turducken Sneak Peek.


Ohai
I hope your week has been wonderful! I have an adorable releasing for you guys form Turducken and I'm so excited to share this amazing sneak peek with you all! Check it out!

ʚ.ɞ


So for this blog I stole two of mine favourite people ever. My amazing mommy and my seastar Payton! For those who don't know I have been so insanely blessed and I have a beautiful and amazing family and they were super helpful and helped me today with pictures!

So the photo above is one of my favourite dresses that Turducken is releasing. I have another blog set aside with it, so you'll be seeing it for sure and a closer view! It's a beautiful dress that comes in about 5 colours and I'm wearing it in pink! I really like the transparent over dress because it gives it such a gentle and soft look to the whole dress. I detailing up front as well is really pretty and just adds to the entire ensemble. Also, the lace detailing at the bottom, guh so pretty, I love lace. I really really like how this dress was designed because it's something you can wear dressed up, or just to bop around with when you want to look pretty! 

For my hair I'm wearing Magika's Beans with the Half-Deer flower crown!

ʚ.ɞ


For this next look I actually grabbed my seastar Payton for this one! She's wearing a free item by Turducken that you can pick up at Heritage! Its a super sweey blue jumper set with socks! The blue is a very pretty pastel blue with little clouds on it. It's a great pick up because it's sooo cute to play in! I'm wearing a new jumper from this new release. I'm wearing the red version, one of 5 colours you can get! It comes with a long sleeve white top under and really beautiful sleeves, but you can also wear a white tee from the next outfit with it and it's a look for warmer weather. I really really like the rolled up bottoms too. That was the first thing that I liked. I really like those small detailed pieces that add a sort of realism to the whole outfit. It comes with the perfect flats too. The whole outfit is just lovely!

ʚ.ɞ


For my next outfit from this Turducken release, it's definitely my favourite. As I am writing this I'm wearing the peach version of this amazingly cute outfit! It's a top and pant combo. The back has a bit of an open back concept and it's really pretty and springy! You can wear it with or without the white shirt under too so it can be diverse! The top and bottom some separate or together in one set with the prettiest flats. Okay the flats have little roses on them with pretty little pearls and I just love the little hearts on the knees. It's great with valentines day coming! It's just all around a beautiful outfit.

ʚ.ɞ


For this last look, I combined pieces from three parts of this Turducken release. The skull sweater you're seeing is actually from the boys release and I wanted to show you a little peek of what you can get if you're a boy or if you have a brother or even if you lean towards the tomboy look! I'm not one for labels so I sometimes really like mixing some of the boys pieces! These pants are also part of the release and when you get to the bottom of these pretty pants you'll se more pearl detailing which i really like because it makes the pant a little more dressy so again a little more diverse. These shoes are the same as the ones I wore in the first photo and are apart of another outfit in this release, and it's one I will be blogging this weekend, so make sure you stay tuned!

For my hair, this is a new hair from Truth! It came out just about a week or so ago and as you can see it's a pigtail set and fits us TDs so so well!

There it is, make sure you stay tuned for a few more looks from this release and the release should be out for everyone super super soon! 

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Looks

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ..........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Lolah Outfit - Cream
ʚ..........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Ankit Outfit - Cream *Shoes Only*
ʚ..........Magika [01] Beans
ʚ...........click. Flowers

ʚ.Look.2.- Riley
ʚ..........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Mishi Jumper - Red
ʚ..........Magika [01] You
ʚ...........click. Garden Dance

ʚ.Look.2.- Payton
ʚ..........Turducken  ToddleeDoo - Cloudy Jumper & Socks
ʚ..........TRUTH HAIR Sian -  browns

ʚ.Look.3
ʚ..........TurduckenToddleeDoo - Olona Outfit - Blue
ʚ..........~Tableau Vivant~ Aidoru Series - Yuimetal - Browns

ʚ.Look.4
ʚ..........TurduckenToddleeDoo - Sera Leggings - Cream
ʚ..........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Skull Argyle Turtleneck - Navy
ʚ..........TurduckenToddleeDoo - Ankit Outfit - Cream *Shoes Only*
ʚ..........TRUTH HAIR Ivana -  browns


Beautiful home sim decorated by Lolita Oleander!

That's it! Thank you so much for reading, I'll see you soon!
xo, Riles......ɞ


0 comments:

Post a Comment