Thursday, February 19, 2015

Tiny Dreamer......ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Hey guys! 
Alright. I had no real plan to blog today. I was actually mid inventory cleaning/putting together a blog for this weekend when this popped into my head. I then decided to just take a small creative photo buuuut I figured I'd just turn it into a super small LOTD!

So, I'm sure you've noticed my super cute dress. It's new-ish and from tiptoes. I really like floral prints in general but since it's spring time for me in SL, my floral game has been strong. Hence the beautifully simple dress! For my shoes, Noodles did these pretty foot wraps a while back from C88 so of course I had to wear those along with my Half-Deer flower crown! 

My hair, it's a super cute group gift (one of two) from D!VA so make sure you pick that up as well as take advantage of the 50% off sale happening! I topped off this look with one of my favourite bears form Boogers and my bubble pose from .click!

That's it, super and simple today for this impromptu blog!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ............. tiptoes - Springtime Dress - Roses
ʚ............""D!va"" Hair "Bambi" (Brown diamond)
ʚ............Noodles - Daughter Bracelet Rose Gold
ʚ.............trinket. eiffel silhouette set
ʚ............<:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Hang Beige
ʚ............+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Flower Crown
ʚ............Noodles - Lil Rose Barefoot Sandals TD Baby Hot Pink
ʚ.............click. Pretty Bubbles


Have an amazing evening!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment