Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Get something shiny......ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy almost Thursday everyone! We're over halfway through the week! \o/

Iv'e got a small LOTD for you today but it is super cute and I'm just loving it right now for spring!

Do you see this jumper? Isn't it just cute? I'm a huge fan of jumpers for spring. I don't know what it is, but jumpers between March and late may are my absolute favourite thing to wear. Truth be told though, jumpers in general are perfect! I have on a really pretty jumper/romper number today from Petite Bowtique! It' simple but it has this really pretty elegant feel. The pattern on it has almost a lacy look but it's completely opaque. It's a great jumper for the spring and even the summer because of straps so you're guaranteed to get a ton of use out of it. It comes in multiple colours so, something for everyone. I'm wearing it in blue, however I added the  bows from the white set to mix and match! For shoes I'm actually wearing a set from another piece of this release in white. It's actually matched with a swim suit- I'm so glad those are starting to come out soon. 

For my hair, I'm wearing the newest hair by D!va and it cam be found at the Shiny Shabby event. It's a perfect and pretty messy, curly bun! I love the headband on it, it's lace! It also has two flower sets that I have hidden for this look so it can be worn with flowers! It's THE perfect hair!

Lastly, I'm smelling my beautiful baby's breathe bouquet from Dream and my pretty DikDik friend from Half Deer is with me!

ʚ.ɞ
ʚ.The.Look
{Petite Bowtique} Rain Jumpsuit  {Blue jumper.White bows}
{Petite Bowtique} Fawn Bikini {White sandals}
""D!va"" Hair "Nene"
~Dream. Baby's Breath
+Half-Deer+ Dik-Dik - Sky

Shiny Shabby

That's it! I hope your evening is amazing and full of love and hugs! I'll see you all Friday!
xo, Riles..... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment