Friday, March 27, 2015

If you just try........ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Friday! So I have two super casual and fun looks for you today from a few different stores actually! I did a bit of mix and matching today which I love to do when I get the chance!



For my first look! I mentioned in the last two blogs that dream is back but I hadn't been able to show you any of the clothing yet! Well today I am! Lace on sweaters holds a super dear spot in my heart, and when I see it, I'm instantly won over. Like this sweater. It's really different and Dream I noticed is no stranger to lace on sweaters! It's actually transparent too and if adds such a sense of delicacy to what otherwise could be a simple sweater. This sweater comes in all of the classically named Dream collection colours so tehre are a ton of options. I'm really excited to see what else comes from this store! I've gone ahead and paired the first featured sweater of this blog with a Turducken denim skirt, Noodles flats, my Zenith purse and a hair from La Viere and don't forget about my favourite little puppies who joined me on my walk today! This is the perfect day out outfit if you're going for a walk along a harbor or along some shops! 

ʚ.ɞ



For my second look and second featured sweater it's from Lazy Unicorn and bran new! I haven't blogged too much from this store, but I plan to! There are so many cute pieces that have been released form the shop and I'm excited to see what else drops from there! This shirtis so cute and makes me giggle! It says 'Nice try, bagel'. I'm a lover of all things doughnuts so I instantly took to the awesome sweater-skirt combo! This like the first outfit could be a walking out and about outfit, but a little more casual, like hanging out in the yard with friends and family! I love it and it's a must have for any cute wardrobe!

I paired this up with my new D!va hair, with one of my flowers in! My pose is actually from the new Click pose set! It's out for Fifty Linden and the collection of poses are so so cute! Remember to pick these up before Friday ends!

ʚ.ɞ


ʚ.Look.1
ʚ.........~Dream. Elegant Laced Sweater {Blueberry}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Denim Skirt - White
ʚ.........=Zenith=little Sheep Bag
ʚ.........-LaViere- Gemma  Browns
ʚ.........Noodles - Amelia TD Flats
ʚ.........~silentsparrow~ Weenies

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ.........[LU] Nice Try Outfit
ʚ.........""D!va"" Hair "Nene"
ʚ..........click. Dainty

That's it! I hope you have an amazing weekend! Next week I have some super cute Easter posts planned and I can't wait for you all to see them!
xo, Riles.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment