Wednesday, March 4, 2015

You've got a friend in me......ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy mid week! I'm so so excited that Friday is a hop, skip and a jump away! It's been a busy week for sure, especially with Arcade here! Which is exactly what I'm here to show you! A few Arcade goodies!

So first thing's first! My weenie puppies! I'm, by the way, in love with them. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not just ALLLL about those animals, but I love puppies and dogs. If my spirit animal weren't a deer, it'd be a dog, for sure, These little babies are from Silentsparrow! I actually usually collect some things from silentsparrow each round because it's almost always an animal, but I'm going to be gunning for this whole set this time. The fur and the texturing on these are amazing. I love the little things about them! They're own little traits! They're just pretty much perfect and I like that we can edit them so they're tiny! Let's be real, they've pretty much followed me everywhere the last couple of days.

The next piece from Arcade is my kitty in a bag! These made me giggle so I grabbed a few. I named this guy Hector. and he's in a recycle bag, and I love everything about it. The kitty in the bag is by Theosophy and there are different ones at Arcade!

My insanely cute little outfit is from BABY! It's new-ish and comes in 2 different colours! It's actually a great spring outfit! I paired it off with Turducken socks!

For my Panda friend, he's from Tea Soup! He's snugly and made for us TDs and editable if you need to make him a touch smaller!

Latly, my hair form D!VA! It's one of my favoruite updos to be honest and I hid the bow and added in my lamb ears from Olive!

ʚ.ɞ
ʚ.The.Look
ʚ.............:*BABY*: TD Amber - Pink
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Pointelle Socks - White {Hud}
ʚ..............Olive. the Dis Lambeh Headband- RARE
ʚ.............""D!va"" Hair "Lana" (Brown diamond)
ʚ.............~silentsparrow~ Weenie - Charlie
ʚ.............~silentsparrow~Weenie - Kelvin
ʚ.............~silentsparrow~ Weenie - Scout
ʚ.............~silentsparrow~ Weenie - Roxy
ʚ.............~silentsparrow~ Weenie - Clem
ʚ.............{theosophy} Cat in a Bag (Recycle)
ʚ.............jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Moon and Stars
ʚ.............[tea.s] Pandicorn Plush

That's it! I really hope your evening is super amazing and I'll see you so so soon!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment