Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I swear I lived......ɞ


Happy Wednesday!
I'm back from a super busy week but I'm so excited to be here and back to blogging!

 I have 2 or 3 blogs planned for this week so I can show you a ton of new stuff that is newly released and about to be released! I'm so excited!

On we go.....


So, Turducken has come out with the prettiest release while I was busy! It's out in stores now so you can go grab it! There are a TON of crazy cute things too, and it's all amazingly perfect for spring!

Above I have on a great spring dress! It can be worn for really any occasion which I really love so much! It comes in a bunch of colours but I was loving the Beige! I think my favourite part are the bloomer frills though. I haven't see them on outfits in such a long long time and I looove them with dresses. The detailing up around the collar is so beautiful. I really really like this this outfit.

I paired wit with the new baby's breath wreath form Dream! YES, Dream is back and I couldn't be more excited about it! I loved the baby's breath bouquet when it was first released and I love so much that she made a matching wreath. Both, you can get on her Market Place page! She doesn't have a store in world yet, but I've been informed that, that will be happening soon! These are a crazy must have! I've linked the MP link down below!

Also! My little stuffy friend! He's me, he's new from Turducken too! He comes in many colours and in floral versions and he's sooo cute! He's a must have and sooo soft to hold, perfect for tea parties! (and I LOVE me some tea!)



For my second outfit! Another from the Turducken release is my absolute favourite. Anyone who knows me super well, knows I love love the 20's and this dress is so reminiscent of that time period! I am all for the ruffles and every single colour it comes in is really pretty and soft. I put on the pink one here and matched it with an older pair of Turducken polka dotted leggings! It's such a great dress for a walk around with family or even a little party!

I paired it with an older D!VA hair, that also represents that era for me! I love this look!




For my third outfit, it's a really beautiful, flowey dress! It has really nicely done puffy sleeves and the simple detailing on the top is so perfect. The belt is probably my favourite piece and breaks up the whole dress so well. If you're looking for a simple but pretty lyrical ballet style dress, this is ths perfect dress and with all the colours it's offered in, there is something for everyone!

I do want to point out my shoes in all three photos! Along with this release, Turducken released shoes! They're mary-jane like sneakers so they're great for running around in! They come in multiple colours with pretty floral patterns on them. As you can see, they go with everything!

Lastly! My hair, it's the new hair form Truth! Totally cute, easy to modify and great for the warmer months to come!

That's it! I really hope you loved these amazing outfits as much as I did and I'll see you in a day or so with a few more looks!

ʚ.ɞ
ʚ.Look.1
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Yuko Outfit - Beige
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Kawaii Sloth Plushie - Beige
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Eeilee Shoes - Purple Floral 
ʚ.............~Dream. Baby's Breath
ʚ.............~Dream. Baby's Breath Head Wreath
ʚ.............""D!va"" Hair "Lana" (Brown diamond)

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo- Avry Dress - Pink
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Eeilee Shoes - Cream Floral
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo- Polkadot Tights - Cream
ʚ.............""D!va"" Hair "Layla" (Brown diamond)

ʚ.Look.3
ʚ.............TRUTH HAIR Fynn -  browns
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Eeilee Shoes - Blue Floral 
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Cienne Dress - Blue 


0 comments:

Post a Comment