Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Baby you sound so good me.....ɞ


Hey Fashionistas! I hope your week has been amazing and awesome and I hope you did some shopping this week. I sure did and I have a few little things to show you as well as a few words from the heart to share with you all....
ʚ.ɞ

As you can see my Sophie and I are just hanging out- see what I did there? These hairs are actually cute, as soon as I saw it, this photo formed in my head! That's basically my blogging secret by the way. I tend to look at something and either an idea comes to me and I buy it! Orrrrr... it doesn't! Anyway these hairs are from C88 again! They're by Clawtooth and it's meant to be an under water sort of haiir buuuuut- this all happened. I really like photo prop hair like this because I like to put stuff together in scenes. So when I thought of this crazy idea, I was so so excited because it isn't something I've seen! This pose is actually a pose I made however, it will be out... next Woodlands round!

Now, one thing I really enjoy doing, is a lot of the times when I don't have... outfits pre-thought of to blog, I go on a hunt for stores that aren't so 'main stream' or that are just starting out and finding these little gems to share with you all. That's what I got to do here! So today's pieces are from The Blossom. My entire outfit is actually from there and you don't get to really see the back of the dress, but there is this big heart shape spot open and I loove it! The colours are so pretty and soft, it's just an all around great outfit! Sophie too is wearing a sweater from there as well! The colouring on her sweater is just adorable, and I ended up grabbing it too along with a few different outfits. The newest stuff from this store is just adorable. There isn't much, but I can't wait to see what else comes into that store!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.On Riley
Clawtooth: Poseidon's Gal
.The Blossom. Crystal peach outfit TD

ʚ.On Sophie
Clawtooth: Poseidon's Gal
.The Blossom. Mix up! Forever sweater TD
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Plain Leggings - Neutral White


That's all <3 This week we got some very sad news. Someone whom most of us grew up watching or listening to was taken from us too soon. For me, this was something that hit me more then I had expected. Growing up watching Robin Williams, I grew very fond of him as not only an amazing performer but because of the genuine person he always seemed to be- his love and care for people around him is something we should all aspire to be like. It really showed me that we really don't know what's truly going on with people. I don't grieve more, or less then any other person, but I am grieving in my own way. The matter in which we lost him hit me the hardest as well. I hope that if at any point you-yourself are feeling that lonely or that lost, that you seek a hand, help or a hug of someone you can trust. Please remember that YOU are worth so much and that you are beautiful and wonderful and were made special for a reason. You're wanted and needed and you're never ever are you alone- even though you may feel it at times.

<3

I hope the rest of your week is beautiful, happy and filled with love and laughter! Until next time! xo, Riles.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment