Sunday, August 31, 2014

What would I give.....ɞ

  

Happy Labour Day weekend! I hope your week has been amazing! I'm finally back from my RL vacation (RL? What's that dude?!) and when I just got back, Miss Kendal who is the blogger behind What A Doll You Are nominated basically everyone on plurk so here I am doing my bucket challenge and I nominate My mommy Mommy Oleander, Payton Oleander, Daddy Oleander and the Zanzibar Family (Aunty & Uncle Z, Birdy and Abby) to do the challenge too! I will be donating (in rl) to the ALS cause as well!

As a tiny side note, this blog will feature 3 new hairs, 3 new outfits and a sneak peek and The Arcade sets from Boogers & Snips & Snails!



So I grabbed my bucket of ice and boooy is bucket chilly- by the way, mommy and daddy, this counts as 5 bath chores! So I'm good for at least a month and a half!


...... It's so cooooooold! Whyyyyyyyyy D:


Oh goodness..! D: Mommy & daddy I change to TWO months. *walks off shivering*

I'm sure you've noticed my bear friends! These are two of the bears from The Arcade opening September 1st! All of the bears are SO SO cute and it looks like there is literally something for everyone! Make sure you stop by that Boogers machine when you do The Arcade. Both hairs are from Argrace! The hair in the last two photos however are two separate hairs from Argrace! See what I did there?

ʚ.ɞ


Ruuuuun! RUUUUN! Don't you SEE them?! 
Anyone who knows me knows I'm scared of just about everything. Literally, I drop into a fetal position in haunted houses within the first 3 minutes of going in. SO this happening is literally my worst nightmare- if you're into scary stuff like Dracula and Frankenstein these bears from Boogers are perfect for you, also Halloween! This outfit is from Tiny Birds and perfect for running it's cozy and really gives me a lot of room to reallllyyy book it from these guys!


Thankfully, my amazing bear friend here saved me from those scaries- and of course, like any awesome Princess, I had to do a quick wardrobe change! I put on my brand new outfit from Little Nerds and out for Lazy Sunday- it's pastel and so so pretty. My awesome headband is from this past round of C88 and by LaGyo and it's resizable for us and I just looove it so so much! This hair is actually new from Catwa

ʚ.ɞ


For my last photo, I grabbed my super cute Fly Away bear from Boogers and a bunch of Balloons! But they were soooo heavy that they lifted us away! Eventually I had to let them go because phew, look how high we were! This outfit is from Two By Sea and brand new too and a definite must have- they come with adorable boots too!

ʚ.ɞ



For this last adorable set we have two sneak peek items from The Arcade by Snips & Snails! These are adooorable and perfect little cars/planes! They fit kids, toddleedoos and adults. They fit us all and super simply too. Just click the item and choose from the menu-easy as pie! Make sure you grab a few of these from that machine, it's a total must have too! I grabbed my amazing seastar (in other words my sister) Payton for this too- and we're both wearing one of the new dress from Turducken's latest release and the socks too! They're perfect and soo so cozy! Little note, my wonderful sister also is a blogger, make sure you check her blog out too and save it to your favourites; Bow Ties & Pinkie Toes!

ʚ.ɞ

That's it! Short and sweet but fullll of stuff! That's it for out 99th Blog! Stay tuned for the next blog- it's Petits Choux's 100th blog and I have SO much planned for it! It'll be out Thursday or Friday (There is a looot happening in it) and I cannot wait for you all to see it!

ʚ.Look.1
Outfit. Minuet- Ship Wheel - Bikini
Hair.1. *ARGRACE* KAORU - Dark Browns
Hair.2. *ARGRACE* NATSUME - Dark Browns
          *ARGRACE*  KAORU - Dark Browns
Props. <:*BoOgErS*:> Baby Bear*Arcade*
         <:*BoOgErS*:> Bathtime Bear*Arcade*
          PILOT - Bathtime [ Mermaid ] RARE
Poses. :: momentum :: ice bucket challenge

ʚ.Look.2
Outfit. [tb.] Spencer Clouds*New*
Hair. Analog Dog- mint cacao
Props. <:*BoOgErS*:> Frankenbear*Arcade*
         <:*BoOgErS*:> James Beartholomew Hook*Arcade*
         <:*BoOgErS*:> Titan Bear Boy*Arcade*
         <:*BoOgErS*:> Titan Bear Girl*Arcade*
         <:*BoOgErS*:> Count Bearcula*Arcade*

ʚ.Look.3
Outfit. [Little Nerds] Pastel  - Outfit*New*
Hair. CATWA FLEXI Lisa
Accessories. LaGyo_Metis headpiece Silver
Props. <:*BoOgErS*:> Skippy Bear*Arcade*
         .S&S. Zip-line RARE                 

ʚ.Look.4
Outfit. [TbS] Camille*New*
         Turducken ToddleeDoo- Sassy Outfit- Shoes
Hair. ""D!va"" Hair "Miu" (Type B)
Props. <:*BoOgErS*:> Fly Away Bear*Arcade*
Pose. {what next}Balloon Love Pose Set. Couple Pose 1.

ʚ.Look.5.Riley
Outfit. Turducken ToddleeDoo - Pointelle Socks - Cream*New*
         Turducken ToddleeDoo - Quinn Dress - Cream*New*
Hair. ""D!va"" Hair "Mimi" (Brown diamond) (Type B)
Props. .S&S. Retro Pedal Car - Powder Pink Plane RARE*Arcade*

ʚ.Look.5.Payton
Outfit. Turducken ToddleeDoo- Quinn Dress - Cyan*New*
         Turducken ToddleeDoo- Pointelle Socks - Peach*New*
         {lma} t-strap flats in chocolate               
HairMagika [01] Shimmer
Accessories. .Olive. the Winking at You Head Bow - Small
Props. .S&S. Retro Pedal Car - Pink Petal*Arcade*

Whether you stay up tonight, go to yard sales or go another day, I hope your Arcade hunting for everything you want is super successful! Good Luck and I'll see you in a few days for our 100th blog post! I leave you with a Little Mermaid song I chose for my seastar Payton!
xo, Riles.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment