Friday, August 1, 2014

I bet she's never had a backstreet guy.....ɞ


ʚ

Happy Friday! I hope your week was amazing! Mine got a little crazy for a few days, but it's all settled and fun and I'm so excited to be able to just chill and hang out today! That's exactly what I did and put together this small LOTD! (Also check the bottom, I left you all a tiny tiny note!)
SO! I pulled on my brand new outfit from Tiny Buttons, that you can grab from All The Little Things (which is NOW open), and I hung out with my little birdy friend, Chester! This entire outfit, is sold together! The necklace and shades as well and I love this cute necklace, it's almost like play necklace! It's something I'd wear with a pretty summer floral- more formal dress soo so it's really diverse, which I think is great. 

For my hair, my favourite !Ohmai hair right now- which I blogged a few weeks back in my Hair Fair post, because really, who doesn't want to be like Cinderella and have their braid carried for them? Am I right?! I am wearing a lighter shade as well, because of course, the sun has lightened my hair! For added jewelry, I have a bunch of random Trinket bracelets collected form various events, my NACH dream bracelet and a beaded Noddles bangle! 

ʚ

ʚ.Today's Look
!Ohmai Salon: Newreem [Brunette Pk]
[tb.] Audrianna Fit (Full outfit! Incl. Shoes, sunglasses and necklace!)
NACH Dream Bracelet
.trinket. hand stamped bracelet - peace silver
.trinket. ribbon and pearl bracelet - pastel
.trinket. bicycle bracelet - rose gold
.trinket. my only sunshine bracelet 
Noodles - Poison Apple Princess Bracelet

Super simple today, but summery and cute and coral-y because really, who isn't loving coral right? I hope you found something you love from here and it helped!

PS. I tend to do a lot of LOTDs, event hauls, special event posts or the odd decor post! If there is anything specific you're wanting blogged or would like to see like skin posts, shape posts-whatever; Feel free to let me know- or just any general feedback or questions! You can comment below (it's screened so if you want it private I can see it myself) Or just hit my up in world- Name is to the right. But yea! Feedback would be super cool and welcomed!

Stay tuned! This weekend I will be featuring items from Woodlands Gacha!
xo, Riles....


0 comments:

Post a Comment