Saturday, August 16, 2014

You learn to love from the backseat.....ɞ




Happy Saturday Mon Amis! I hope your weekend has been wonderful to you so far! I have three small outfits for you and hair to share! SO let's continue on... shall we??

ʚ.ɞ


So above is is a cute new outfit that will be out tomorrow for Lazy Sunday! It's the new outfit by Little Nerds! I saw it and it's pretty much perfect for me, or really any fashionista to be honest! It's a total shopaholic outfit. Both pieces are so cozy too, so it's just perfect to wear on a lazy Sunday afternoon! The hair is new as well, it's from District 5- an event going on. It's not a kids even so if you go, take your parent(s) with you and just grab it and head out. The hair is by Tableau Vivant and super cute!

ʚ.ɞ



For the next two looks- they're both outfits from Limited 50! They're by Minuet and they come together in a pack! I got our very own Gemma to pose with me too, so you can see both in a size each! I love both pieces so much, especially the dress. Gemma wore her top with other jeans though, which I think looks great as well! For my little stuffed friend, it's by .Trinket and also can be found at Limited 50 and it comes in 3 versions, huggable, rezzable and holdable! Remember, only 50 of each item can be sold, so hurry and grab what you wanted!

That's it's check below for special details on our outfit extras!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look #1
[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
~Tableau Vivant~ Aidoru Series - Kyary - Winter
[Little Nerds] Shopping Girl Outfit

ʚ.Look #2
ʚ.On Riley
.trinket. snuggle cloud plushie
Minuet - Corrie Dress 
Little Closet - Boho Sandals - Cream 
""D!va"" Hair "Tina" (Brown diamond)

ʚ.On Gemma
Minuet - Jennifer Top - KID
Little Closet - Stone Wash Denim Shorts - KID
[Buzz] Kaleido Glasses - Silver
tram c424 hair / brown
Noodles - Savannah Sandals - Beige TD Kid
Noodles - Nata & Meg Collection: Anchor Silver
Noodles - Arrow Cuff Bracelet Rose Gold
.trinket. hand stamped bracelet - breathe - rose gold

That's it, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! Have an amazing one! I'm leaving you with another song off of Lucy Hale's new album!
xo, Riles....


0 comments:

Post a Comment