Friday, November 29, 2013

A Blistery Day




Thank goodness it's Friday!  It also happens to be Fifty Linden Friday too.  Hello, my name is Tess Cheri!  It sure has gotten chilly outside!  I'm super excited because now I get to wear all the cutest winter clothes that I have been waiting to wear.  Today I decided to wear my newest cable knit sweater from Little One's Couture.  It comes in a multitude of pastel colors for us girls, but if you are wanting a darker color of this sweater, then check out the boy's section.  Kibas is the boys brand from the Little One's Couture creator.  I decided to pair my sweater with a pink mini skirt from Baby Pie and some white lacey leggings from Madeleine's.  The leggings are from an outfit at the store for today's Fifty Linden Friday item.  I've been dying to wear these dreamy stitched heart gloves and matching mittens in blue from Click at the Heritage Gatcha!  They are all so adorable and come in a variety of colors with various different details.  Of course my mom wouldn't let me go out of the house without warm boots.  The Inner Peace Precious Wellies did just the trick!  They are the most lovely color of pink and the bow is just the right touch!   They too are found at the Heritage Gatcha.  But don't forget the Heritage Gatcha switches to a new round with new items every 7th of the month, so be sure to hurry if you want to grab a pair!  I also scoped out the Geeks'n'Nerds event this week.  I stopped by Noodles first to get the Mad Man's Box necklace because I'm a huge fan of Dr. Who..  I headed on to Whimey to play one of the two gatchas at the store.  I wanted a Fairy Companion that is based from The Legend of Zelda which is one of my favorite video games ever!  Link's fairy moves and if you click on it, it will say quotes from the game.  Well I hope everyone had a good Black Friday and found some deals along the way!  See you all soon! <3

What I am wearing:

Skin:  .::Mother Goose's::.Alison_01
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Blue (ML)
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Rye
Lashes:  the kid company. lashes. natural.
Freckles:  {Sugar Heart} Sweetheart Speckles ~ Cheeks
Sweater:  LOC: Cable Knit Sweater (Baby) - Pink
Skirt:  *Baby Pie* Shiver Pink Mini Skirt -Baby
Leggings: Madeleine's - Lace Tights #2 HUD  (from Jennah Hoodie in Pink) flf item
Boots:  :>Inner Peace<: Precious Wellies - Dusky Rose  Gatcha
Mittens:  .click. Stitched Heart Mittens - Blue  Gatcha
Earmuffs:  .click. Stitched Heart Earmuffs - Blue  Gatcha
Necklace:  Noodles - Mad Man's Box Necklace @ Geeks'n'Nerds
Fairy:  Wimey: Fairy Companion (Classic Blue) RARE  Gatcha @ Geeks'n'Nerds
Pose:  .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment