Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The last days of autumn.

Well.. not "the last day of autumn" according to any official calendar or anything, but tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and after that, I'm pretty sure I can convince my Dad to make it winter at our home! I've already been listening to Christmas music for a couple weeks, and planning presents for friends and family. This is my favorite time of year, without a doubt. :)

So, after school today, I decided to take one last swing on the tire, enjoy the sunshine and just relax.


I'll give you all the specifics in my LOTD below, but I wanted to highlight some items, too.

I've seen so many cute boots recently - Inner Peace comes to mind! - And even Apple Fall at the Shoetopia event. (Only open through the 30th, so hurry!) Today I'm wearing ones from Marmelade. They're called Candy Pink, but if you don't like pink, they come in tons of different colors and patterns. The thing I like best about them is the details - the little bow for the laces, and the tiny tag in the back, just like in RL.

My swingset from Essential Toys is amazing - really, really amazing. It's mesh, and super realistic. My favorite part is the swings, because they make the most realistic sound and have the cutest poses, like a tummy-laying one - I love it! Oh, and! The tic-tac-toe game at the top (that you can kinda' see) really works, so you can really play the game with your friends. I like to say this swingset is Proper, which means very, very realistic, which I love. The slide works, and the climbing net works too, and there's two swings, and a sandbox, and a canopy. (not pictured, but you can see the whole thing on Marketplace!)

I really might own every hoodie from Soken Kids, and the one I'm wearing today is one of my favorites - it says, "My Dad can fix ANYTHING!" which is semi-true for my Dad, who can fix anything as long as power-tools aren't involved. There are also "Mommy" hoodies, too, if you haven't got a Daddy.

Here's what I'm wearing:

Hair: tram C407 hair brown (moca Loup)
Eyes: IKON Ardent eyes - oak (Ikon Innovia)
Skin: Curio - Angel - Divinity 2 (Gala Phoenix)
Glasses: Sleepy Eddy - Boston glasses (Metro Moonwall)
Hoodie: [SKL] - Dad Fix Zip Up Hoodie (Diiego Levane)
Jeans: Petite Bowtique - Medium Jeans (Manuela Wardark)
Boots: Marmelade - Funky Boots - candy pink (SunAnn Jewell)
Headband: Honey Kitty - jewel ribbon hair band - pearl.mini (Nekoko Noel)

Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo, Gemma




0 comments:

Post a Comment