Monday, November 25, 2013

Waiting for Superman...




Oh my gosh! I am so insanely excited to be blogging again. Hi everyone! For those who don't know me and haven't read the intro post, I am Riley Sapphire (Riley Clarissa Insippo-Kent in world) and I am your Monday blogger. Super nice to meet you! So today's blog, I literally have my copy of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins beside me (for the 3rd time reading by the way) and I thought how appropriate would it be to blog something so dear to my heart- A nerdy  blog, and perfect timing too since the Geeks'n'Nerds Fair JUST began! Now I won't spoil it all, I just picked up a few things earlier today- but I'm sure some of us will be blogging little pieces from it throughout the week!




Okay so let me first say the whole event is super cute, it's not crazy laggy, I had no issues getting it- the best part is it's kid friendly and it caters to all sorts of fandoms for the most which I love. I was able to find everything easily so I definitely suggest checking it out, and soon! I have to say I love the bag I have on here, the Long Haul Messenger Bag from Boom- I have such a soft spot of Captain America. Yes I adoooore Superman, but Captain America is close second! It comes rigged and non rigged and with an easy resize script for us smaller kids! I'm sure your eyes caught the Super cute Mad Man's headband I have on from Noodles. I just recently started watching Doctor Who, so I had to add a little of the Doctor in! Next I want to show you the adorable Doll in the back the *MishMish* Princess Donut Doll. Comes boxed like this, it's also rezable as just the doll and holdable! Also for those who like Star Trek (and a few other shows/fandoms) Beach Street by the Creators over at Larnia Kids did Nerdy Pillows! I was really surprised to find Toddleedoo Clothing here, my shirt actually Just Kidding did some super cute tees as well as some sweaters, that I may have to whip out for a later post! Both products are Rigged Mesh for TDs only. I want to quickly direct your attention to the posters behind me. Anyone who knows me well, knows I'm a crazy bookworm, and with that comes book rules and this poster collection By Sari-Sari (appropriately called OMG!!! Posters! - Be kind to books- it's a Gacha Rare), is exactly that, rules on how to be kind to your books! I love it so so much. Also from Sari-Sari, the pose I'm on from the I <3 Books! pose set. The last piece I snagged from the event is by Floorplan, it's Book Clutter- which will be staying on my bedroom floor of course! I loove how detailed all of these pieces are, they're so cute and just a tiny, sliver of the huge amount of stuff you can find at this amazing event! For the other pieces I have on and around me, please make sure you check the LOTD list below!


*- Can be found at Geeks'n'Nerds Fair
On Me:

*BOOM* Long Haul Messenger Bag - Patriotic Captain    *
Just Kidding-  Land of Dragons Quote T's / Sworn To Carry...    *
Noodles - Mad Man's Headband    *
Sari-Sari - I <3 Books! [Pose set. Pose 4]    *

*Not mentioned in the blog, but used to complete the LOTD*

.click. - Stick-On Earrings #25 [Gacha]
Cae :: Charmed :: Necklace :: Wish
MIEL- Fenius Peepers
Babydoll's Boutique- {BB} Bebe Uggy's in silver
-LaViere- Gemma Short Bangs/WoodBark
IKON -Destiny Eyes - Green [Medium]
.::Mother Goose's::.- Alison Skin
-Glam Affair - Elvi - Moles
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Plain Leggings - Neutral Black
Digital Bling- Man of Steele ring 

Around Me:

floorplan. book clutter     *
Sari-Sari - OMG!!! Posters! - Be kind to books RARE     *
Beach Street - Nerdy Pillow (uniform red)      *
*MishMish* Princess Donut      *
Alouette - Georgia Bookcase - White

Thank you for tuning in, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for our second blog! Until then I leave you with my theme song!



xoxo, Riles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment