Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Who Needs ABC’s and 123's

Hey, I’m Lillie and I’m new to this type of blogging and am not sure what I’m going to bring to the table. My guess is you will see lots of randomness from me!


Today I’m gonna talk a lil about school. There are some fun schools in SL, if you haven’t ever gone to one I would really suggest you give it a try. School is a great way to make new friends, and learn lotsa fun stuff. I go to Oceanside Elementary School (OSE), and it is amazing! They have classes like art, theater, bookworms, video games 101, magical creatures… oh and yah even some that are academic. There is a student council and we just had elections. I’m not gonna say his name, but we have a cute president and I don’t think he has too many cooties.



One of the best things about school is the clubs and sports teams. OSE has a killer baseball (little league) team, swim team, cheerleading, marching band, dance team, and more. One of my favorite things to do in SL is dance. I’m excited to be on the Oceanside Elementary School dance team! We have to do challenges and this past week my group did our first challenge. Our song was Give Me the Meltdown by Rob Thomas.


As you can see, someone had a meltdown in this bedroom set of ours. I doubt Rob had this kind of meltdown in mind, but hey we are kids!
 

If you are interested in going to school, OSE is having registration for December starting today. Hope to see you there!


What you see:

Custom Jammies by A Dash of Dulce – Not currently inworld, but watch for her return soon!

Wall Art – Rainbow Promises Gatcha 

Simple Bunk Beds by Mudlarks on MP 

Books scattered around the room – Spronkwings Toys 

Doll and High Chair – Larnia Kids Bebe Buttons 

Rocking Horse – NACH Homes and Furnishings 

0 comments:

Post a Comment