Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hi from us!

Hello, everyone!

Thank you so much for reading our very first post ~ it's all about us, and what we love, and what we plan to do with this blog.

First, we'd like to say we're SO excited to be blogging as a group. There are so many blogs that are done from one or two peoples' perspectives, but with us you'll get eight different styles per week, plus one or two guest bloggers from time to time. We'll cover everything from clothes, hair, and accessories to furniture, decor, toys and fun stuff to do with your family! All that, all in one place - sounds fun, right?




For this first post, we just wanted to introduce ourselves to you and tell us a little about ourselves. We blog for you, to keep you informed and up to date; it's only fair you know who we are!

Here's a quick run-through of our team.

Riley Sapphire.

Hi! I'm Riley <3 I'm three and not new to blogging, but so excited to get back into it! I love skin and hair and all things cute. I adore clothing- and I own Inner Peace, a Toddleedoo clothing store for both boys and girls! I have an amazing family in world and I'm so so sooo excited to be bringing you LOTDs and new hairs, and skins and total cuteness to make your SL super sparkley and beautiful! xoxo!

Jennah Jinx.

Hallo, my name is Jennah, I'm 4 years old. I'm a photographer and pose maker in world and I like to wear different styles and always try to combine something new with old. My favourite colour(s): purple, baby pink and spring green
My style: Girly but not frilly, preferring shorts over skirts, boots, glasses and headwear are my passion, tights work for any season. :) 

Marienne Eiren.

Hi there! It is sweet to meet you here. My name is Marie and I am four years old. Taking photos and hunting cute things are what I do most of the time while I am on. I love all kind of pastel colors. But baby blue, teal and white are the most favorite colors of mine. Color is most important thing I consider when I buy something. Then I see what pattern or prints it has. Anything with cherry blossom or tartan pattern is fabulous! This is all I got for now. I hope to see you through my posts soon!

Gemma Bodenhall. (and Jane!)

Hallo, everyone! I'm Gemma, and I'm seven (which makes me the oldest, and the boss!) I'm also Jane when I'm feeling littler. :) I'm so excited to be blogging again, and with all these great girls! In SL, I like to take pictures, and make poses, but most of all, I like to roleplay, so you can often find me doing that if I'm in-world. I would say my style is sometimes preppy, sometimes tomboy, sometimes girly, and sometimes a mix of those, all at once. 

Lillie Button.

Hiya! I'm Lillie and I'm 3 years old in SL. Not sure what you will see out of me here cuz I'm pretty random. I don't have a particular style really... unless overalls and tutu's constitute a style. But even with that, I might be all about tutu's one week, overalls the next, and shorts with boots after that. I'm not overly girly and pink is not my fav color (watch me blog a frilly pink dress... it is possible). Rainbow is my fav color! I'm excited about blogging and trying something new!

Summer Pedalo. (and Noah!) 

Hi there, everyone. My name is Summer and I'm here with my older brother, Noah. So, what to say about me. Well, I'm five and I love animals a lot. I also love to make clothes and have an in-world and MP store named Muddy Buddies. I make clothes for boys 'cause I'm a tomboy at heart, and I love to help that part of our community that sometimes gets a little forgotten in the clothes area.

*Noah interrupts*
"She really makes them, so that she can make me model them." 

Umm... Excuse me, but this is my turn to talk. 

"Pffffft! Fine, dork."

So, as I was saying... I love making boys clothes. I also love to hang out with my family and friends. My friends are awesomesauce, and I just adore and love them so much! And, my family have given me something in Second Life that I never even knew that I needed, until I met them... love of an SL family, and a comforting place to belong. :) I hope I can bring some of that happiness to all of you in my blog posts.

SunAnn Jewell.

I'm SunAnn, an i'm 7, an i love mess and clutter an useless stuff.
I love vintage and upcycle items or clothes, i'm more about practical than bows and shiny but can still be pimpin stuff. I been in Second Life for a few years and owned many different shops, now i own Marmelade an i love to build clothes and objects and clutter and useless stuff =D.



Tess Cheri.
 Hi, my name is Tess, and I'm 3 years old! I have an amazing family and group of friends! I love kitties so much! I love to shop, dance, have fun, play games, and watch movies!   My style icons are Princess Aurora, Ariel, Rapunzel, and Vanellope von Schweetz.  I'm super excited about blogging again and hope you'll enjoy my blogs to come!!  Eeee!  <3

* Daisie Teardrop will be guest-blogging from time to time - keep a lookout for her posts!

We would love to hear from you, too. You can get a hold of us by adding us to Plurk. We'll be sharing our new posts there, too. You can also leave a comment in the comments section, or drop a NC in-world. :)

Check back tomorrow for the first official post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment