Thursday, November 28, 2013

Say hello to snowflakes

Even though calendar says it is still November, I know winter is right here. The air touching my skin is crisp and freezing cold. Sometimes I can see frost coming out from my mouth along with my breath. Getting a cold would be another option, too. As season changes, so many places in Second Life is changing its landscapes. Some places are completely covered with snow and some are showing a little hint of snow. I'd love to show you where I've been recently.




This sim, Small Town Green is very quiet place and landscaped beautifully. You can find so many great places to take photo here and there. There are props you can use, such as benches and chairs. Also you can rez your own pose ball or props by joining the group for free. You can find group sign front of the white building with blue door shown in the first photo.



P.S. There are animals hidden around the sim. It would be fun to find and take photo with them.


I am wearing...

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Claudette Mesh Hair - Rye by MissAllSunday Lemon
Sweater - *Baby Pie* Shiver -Blue 3 - Baby by Gabrielle Gregory
Jeans - Bonobo - Black Jeans (Baby) by Radiomodee
Shoes - :*BABY*: Lovely Sneakers by Even Genesis

0 comments:

Post a Comment