Wednesday, May 7, 2014

And now I'm free falling- free falling in your eyes.....ɞ


Happy mid-week! I'm home and back and here! Ah! Okay so as usual, the first of the month is the beginning for a lot of events! Haul's are going to be a common thing the first week of each month because I really want to be able to bring you as much as possible and Blog Haul's seem to be the best way! So this is Haul number 2!
ʚ

Now, the above picture there is a bit going on. It features items from 4 events plus a new hair! First, the shirt I'm wearing is buy Snips & Snails! It's a cool cats shirt. It comes in 3 different colours and it's so super cute. It's a unisex item too, so boys can grab it and wear it! The shirt (with shorts) can be found at The Family Flea Market! Which, by the way has opened for it's second round and runs from May 5th-25th! Pants I paired it with is from Kyoot's new single pieces you can find at All the Little Things- which is also now open for the next two weeks! For socks, I'm wearing lace socks from Cannibelle! Cannibelle is a store that specializes in socks and leggings, and the owner is now making them compatible with Tds, slink and regular layers too! You'll see another set pop up later on, however, this set can be found at Fit for a Princess which is now open!

The accessories I have around me are sooooo cute! They can all be found at Woodland Gacha, which, also, is now open! The amazing tasty looking treats are from Cooties- there are many different plates, so you gotta collect them all! The chubby bunnies, which I now have a TON of are from Little Closet, and goodness, they're insanely adorable- they come in different treats. Lastly, the stool from Tiny Owl, which is not just a sitting stool, but it seconds as a pose stand, so it went straight to my room, it's just perfect.

Finally my hair! While I was away, Truth released a new hair. Of course, it's unrigged ad adorable and perfect for us TD's. It's called Lunara! It's short and kinda has a wave to it and really a must have!

ʚ



The second set of photos above is a little compilation! The first outfit, is a cupcake Dress from Just Kidding. They can be found at Woodland Gacha. It's a really great summery, sweet dress. There are a TON of colours you can get! The second photo features a tank from Just Kidding- these tanks along with shorts can be found at The Heritage Fiction & Fables event happening this month- the them is The Very Hungry Caterpillar!  I've gone and paired the pretty Lacey top with Minuet's new shorts, they can be found at the Family Flea Market- along with a neutral set of colours! 

ʚ


For my third look, I'm wearing more of Minuet's release From the Family Flea Market! Like the shorts above, these are similar, just white and can be found in the neutral gacha. With it I'm wearing Minuet's Layered Cardigan with an adorable Anchor pattern (for those who don't know, I LOVE anchors, anything nautical really). The layered cardi is the cardigan and the attached shirt! So you don't have to go digging for an under top or anything. to top it off, I'm wearing more of Cannibelle's leggings. These are insanely cute. They're mouse tights, with little mice faces above the knees and their little mice tails on the back! Again, these come in a TD version! I'm sure you've noticed me little friend! This is Rumple, my grumpy cat! He's super cute. You can find him, a girl version and a few other sassy cats at The Chapter Four! They're by Birdy/Alchemy! He follows you around and moves his adorable little head and is my newest pet!

ʚ


For my final look, I gave Rumple a little potion is snuck from my friend Alice, yes Alice who lives in Wonderland, and he grew for me! I'm wearing Minuet's Hoodie from the Family Flea Market and with it I've got Des Lunes' Shorts on, also from the Flea Market and to top it all off, I'm wearing Olive's Giraffe ears that were out at the Arcade (I finally got them! Thank you to my amazing Seastar!)!

That's it! Phew! Keep reading for the specifics on everything I wore above as well as slurls to all the locations mentioned!

ʚ

Look #1
ʚ.Body.ɞ
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
TRUTH HAIR- Lunara

ʚ.Clothing.ɞ
.S&S. Graphic Tee - Cool Cat - Berry
{k} Capri Pants (Baby) // White
~Cannibelle~ Sheer Floral Ankle Socks - Light

ʚ.Extras.ɞ
t.O. Ottoman - Coffee and Donuts
Little Closet - Chubby Bunnies - Strawberry
Little Closet  - Chubby Bunnies - Ice Cream Sammich
~.*Cooties*.~ Yummy Bun RARE
~.*Cooties*.~ Yummy Bun on a MINE Plate



Look #2
ʚ.Body.ɞ
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
.ploom. Madison - Browns

ʚ.Clothing.ɞ
pic.1
jk: Sweetcakes Dress - BABY - Pink Cupcake RARE
pic.2
jk: Lacey Tank- Pink
Minuet- Yellow - Belted Shorts

ʚ.Extras.ɞ
8f8 - 88 Sweet Life Bakery *Full set*
jk: Pillow Noms - Kid - Donut Blue RARE


Look #3
ʚ.Body.ɞ
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
TRUTH HAIR- Lunara

ʚ.Clothing.ɞ
Minuet -White - Belted Shorts
Minuet - Anchor & Sails - Layered Cardigan 
~Cannibelle~ Frankie & Benjy Tights
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit - Shoes

ʚ.Extras.ɞ
8f8 - 88 Sweet Life Bakery *Full set*
Alchemy/Birdy - Sassy Cat - B - Grumpy RARE


Look #4
ʚ.Body.ɞ
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
TRUTH HAIR- Lunara

ʚ.Clothing.ɞ
Minuet  - Pink Hearts Hoodie
.dl. // black denim shorts 
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit - Shoes

ʚ.Extras.ɞ
Alchemy/Birdy - Sassy Cat - B - Grumpy RARE

Events Mentioned


That's all Fashionistas! Keep your eyes peeled for another smaller haul on Friday! Have an amazing week!

xo. Riles.....ɞ


*points up and skips around*
I also get to meet these 5 tomorrow! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment