Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cause all of me, loves all of you.....ɞ


Step right up! Come one, come all! I'm sure you see this adorable Carnival display around me! It's so bright and colourful right? Wanna know the deets? Then follow me....

ʚ


Ohai! As you can see, I have some amazing tasty treats on my amazingly bright pink counter and lots of tickets! This entire set is by Pita Pocket! You can find all the pieces at the Woodland Gacha. Super fun for RPing, or decor at a store or even having the pieces individually for cute party snacks! It's just a really cute set to have in it's entirety or with just pieces. I use a lot of stuff like this myself to decorate a snack area or just for decor!

For my outfit, since it was my birthday on the 11th, I decided to wear a birthday tutu set! This set is from Turducken, it's one of her birthday outfits! It's really great for a birthday girl or a friend. It's so lovely! There are other options for birthday outfits too if you're not a big fan of tutus! 

ʚ


Here is the full outfit. It includes the shoes, however the socks are from Cannibelle! It's an item for The Theme Park event that opens May 15th! The hud comes with 6 different colours of sock and is offered for everyone with any body! It's called ~Cannibelle~ Cupcake Knee Socks! Don't forget to pick that up! If you haven't checked out Cannibelle yet, it's a stocking/hosery store, but the creator is now making all her stuff with TD options, which is amazing and so kind. So definitely keep your eyes peeled for this store!

ʚ


I'm sure we've allll read the very hungry caterpillar as a child or to our children. A simple story of a caterpillar's life and how much that little sucker can eat before her *spoiler alert* turns into a butterfly! Pita Pocket did an adorable set for Fiction and Fables at Heritage. It's an insanely perfect caterpillar outfit with a very large caterpillar friend and it's just- I love it. Ever kid (boy or girl) needs to have this!

That's it! Check below for all the official details!

ʚ

ʚ.Look#1
ʚ.Body
-LaViere- Zoey  Browns
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B

ʚ.Clothing
~Cannibelle~ Cupcake Knee Socks
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Birthday Tutu Onesie Outfit

ʚ.Extras
{Pipo} Little Carny Party Gacha *ALL*
:Sugar: Yummy Bites Headband {Vanilla Sprinkle Bow} ULTRA RARE
.trinket. bicycle bracelet - rose gold


ʚ.Look#2
ʚ.Body
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B

ʚ.Clothing
{Pipo} Little Munchie Caterpillar Costume

ʚ.Extras
{Pipo} Little Munchie Buddy

ʚ.Events Mentioned

I hope your week is amazing and bright and colourful! I have another blog to get to you within the next few days, so stay tuned! Stay stylish fashionistas!

xoxo, Riles....



0 comments:

Post a Comment