Thursday, May 15, 2014

Just the Two of Us......ɞ


ʚ

Happy Thursday! Because it really is Thursday here! I stayed up for Limited 50 today, because there were a few things I reaalllllllyyy needed! SO I figured I'd share some of these things with you! I'll be blogging another few pieces tomorrow, so make sure you stay tuned for that!

So I grabbed Tess, who is wearing one of the two Minuet outfits offered at Limited 50 this month! It's a two in one pack, a dress and a cardigan capris set! Tess is wearing Eleanor set, it has adorable capris and the cutest zigzag striped sweater and the undertop has a crab on it. You can't really see it here but it's an adorable set! I'm actually wearing the other outfit you get with the Minuet set! The Brynn Dress! It's cute with little apples and ruffles on the font- and polka dots, I looove polka dots! Both are complimenting of one another so if you're a sibling, they're so cute together, or you can wear them on your own! Lastly, one of the other pieces I grabbed from L50 is this insanely cute bunny from Just Kidding. It's a worn bunny and super cozy and it looks really loved! There will only be 50 sold, and it won't be retextured or anything, so grab yours noooow!!

That's it, something simple and these are definitely just some of the must haves at Limited 50! So make sure you get there fast. last I checked a lot of it was already half gone!

ʚ

ʚ.On Riley
ʚ.Body
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
.ploom. Madison - Browns

ʚ.Clothing
Minuet - Brynn Dress  *Limited 50*

ʚ.Extras
jk: my old bunbun *Limited 50*


ʚ.On Tess
ʚ.Body
.::Mother Goose's::.Alison_01
.ploom.Vanellope - Indecisive

ʚ.Clothing
Minuet - Eleanor Cardi & Capris *Limited 50*


That's all. I hope your Thursday is amazing and beautiful and I'll see you later today, again!
xo, Riles.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment