Friday, May 9, 2014

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of the show....ɞ


ʚ

Yay! The weekend is here! I promised a small blog and here it is. So hopefully you've done your 50L friday shopping! If you haven't I suggested you should!

For my hair, it's new from La'Viere and called Zoey! This is a new release hair, however there are two versions for 50L... for 50L Friday! As you can see, it's perfect for toddleedoos and it's such a sweet hair. I find with being a TD and being so limited it's really hard to find hairs that are different. It's nice to have variation right?! This hair is cute, the cut is perfect for summer. It's not only a great casual hair, it's great with a bow or even a headband! Now my silly headband. It's actually pretty old, but I love it so much, so i thought I'd share. It's from :Sugar: and it's a gacha and there are a BUNCH of different ones! Every girl needs some cute doughnut hair accessories, right??

Now my insanely adorable outfit, it's new from Babypie! Babypie released a few cute new things and I'll try and show you pieces from them this week. Anyway this outfit has this super bright and fun paisley print and it's paired with an adorable pair of denim shorts! The shirt is an open back concept shirt too, so it's super summery and great for a beach day! And of course this perfect outfit comes with an adorable pair of sandals! Great outfit and it comes in 3 different colours and prints! Lastly, my ring is from the Woodland Gacha festival! Trinket did these adorable under the sea sort of theme with her rings! I'm wearing a silver mermaid, it's adorable! You ALL need one!

ʚ

ʚ.Today's LOTD.ɞ
ʚ.Body.ɞ
-LaViere- Zoey  Browns
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B

ʚ.Clothing.ɞ
*Baby Pie* Toddleedoo Flutter Tops and Shorties - Danna


ʚ.Extras.ɞ
.trinket. bicycle bracelet - rose gold
.trinket. mermaid silhouette ring - silver rare
:Sugar: Yummy Bites Headband {Vanilla Sprinkle Bow} ULTRA RARE

ʚ

That's it, I hope you have an amazing weekend! I'll try and fit in a sneaky post this weekend for you all! Enjoy the sun!

xo, Riles...ɞ






0 comments:

Post a Comment