Monday, May 26, 2014

You're still here, your feet stuck to the ground, dispite how silly it sounds....ɞ

Happy Monday! Or memorial day for some of you. I have a small little LOTD for you guys, nothing too crazy. I had planned on posting this a few days ago, but I wasn't feeling so great and other problems arise so here it is!


ʚ


This is a sort of two in one happening! I went out on a little excursion with Sophie. We got a few bumps and bruises but it was worth it- the bumps and scrapes on our knees are from Just Kidding- it was from a gacha event 2 rounds ago! For my top, it's from des lunes! It's a really pretty summery tank top and it was one of my favourite flowers on it. It's wicked cute! For my denim shorts and shoes, they're from Little Big Me, it's part of an outfit that was released for Lazy Sunday! You should go check and see if it's still out for the discounted price! I like light shorts in the summer, and the sandals and are just so so cute. 

For hair, I have on a cute short style from Ploom. It's brand new and out at My Attic @ The Deck! It's un-rigged, so it fits us! It comes in two different versions, a version with streaks (like I'm wearing) and a version without! For glasses I'm wearing Click's- Little Diva sunglasses from a set and I'm carrying around my favourite Booger bear! 

On Sophie, you'll notice some super cute high waisted shorts from Little Closet! I love the detailing of the buttons and the shading, looking like it's pulling a little and slightly wrinkled. For her shirt, she's wearing a cute tank top from Turducken, it's part of a group gift! Lastly, her hair is from Truth, called Teddy!

That is it! Check below for all the specifics!

ʚ

ʚ.On Riley
ʚ.Body
.ploom. Kiera - Browns

ʚ.Clothing
.:LBM:. Ocean Baby Outfit
.dl. Floral Tank Top

ʚ.Extras
.Tokame. Bunny Backpack  Flora
.click. Little Diva [Pink Sunglasses]
<:*BoOgErS*:> White Wabbit Bear
JK- Ouchies and Oopsies TD APPLIER- Biking Accident RARE

ʚ.On Sophie
ʚ.Body
Truth Hair Teddy- Browns03

ʚ.Clothing
Turducken Toddleedoo- sweet bulldog outfit
Little Closet- anchor shorts white

ʚ.Extras
JK-Ouchies and Oopsies TD applier- Bloody Princess Bandaids
~Bebe'Licious~Bottle Cap Necklace - Pewter {With you}

That is all! I hope your day is amazing and I'll see you soon! Oh! And don't forget to save! The arcade is JUST around the corner, literally!!
xo, Riles.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment