Saturday, May 30, 2015

A day and a frisbee.........ɞ



Happy Weekend!

Arcade is tomorrow and I have a really pretty preview for you of a few of Consignment's Arcade items for you all as well as some new outfit pieces!

I'm so excited for Arcade, everything is so pretty it seems, and if you haven't had a chance to check out the Arcade Guide for June you caaann... HERE!

I want to start with my decor today! It's a few pieces from what Consignment has brought to Arcade, and it's insanely pretty. The detailing on tall the pieces are unbelievable. The shadows and the shading are just impeccable and extremely well done. I have the Gazebo out, the bench, a hot dog on the beautiful bench, an old pigeon lady's hat and newspaper and a pic nic blanket with a subway sign on it! This whole set based of a Central Park in NY theme and it's spot on, but it's really cute as yard or community pieces too, totally universal. The really cool piece about this set is the interactive Frisbee! I was tossing it at (really at) my family earlier and it's really cool because they 'catch it'- it really only says it in chat but if the person you're playing has their won, it'll be super cool! You ever see the Frisbee flying to (really for me, AT) them! It's amazing, I love this entire set!

For my outfit, all 3 pieces are by Dream! The summer top and summer hat are both coming to Fictions & Fables, opening June 7th! The top is insanely pretty, simple but great and they fit awesomely with the new shorts that Dream had released and it's long enough to to not be a crop top and show too much skin, which I love so much! The hat is so so perfect. It's a gacha, so there are different colours and I'm wearing the Secret RARE which is a floral ribbon and it's REAALLLYY pretty! These are much needed for the summer ahead of us!

My cute shorts are the same set from last blog by Dream, my sandals are from Reign and hair from Argrace and definitely needed to make this look work!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Outfit
ʚ..........~Dream. Silky Picnic Top - Fresh Milk  @Fictions & Fables
ʚ..........~Dream. Sun Hat - Secret RARE @Fictions & Fables
ʚ..........~Dream. Lacy Shorts - Floral RARE
ʚ..........REIGN.- Breeze Sandals- Tan
ʚ..........*ARGRACE* HARUKA - Dark Browns

ʚ.Decor
ʚ..........[Con.] Summer in the Park @Arcade June 2015
ʚ..........................Summer in the Park - Gazebo RARE
ʚ..........................Summer in the Park - Hot Dog
ʚ..........................Summer in the Park - Blanket
ʚ..........................Summer in the Park - Pigeon Lady
ʚ..........................Summer in the Park - Bench
ʚ..........................Summer in the Park - Frisbee Thrower



That's it! I'll have one more pre-Arcade, Arcade blog tomorrow for you with another cute new outfit too! I hope you have an amazing evening!
xo, Riles.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment