Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tired little deer......ɞ


Happy late Tuesday/Wednesday!

It's so pretty out now that summer is here which means beach pictures and pretty flowers!

Today I have an amazing set to show you from the upcoming Arcade, some pretty new shorts and even a new cute hair and dress for adults!

Firstly, these amazing new bears! Arcade is RIGHT around the corner, literally, it's this coming Monday! I'm so so excited! I wanted to show you some of the amazing bears Boogers made too! It's a beach-y, summer set and oh my gosh the detailing and just the look of these bears is incredible. There bears that you can set out, like the one in the sand, the two by the water, the one playing with sand and the little one sitting. However, there are hold-able ones too. Just like the one I have in my arms. You hold that amazingly big bear with both hands and I just love the pose in it so so much! This whole set is insanely perfect, the shading on it is great, and they're a must have at the Arcade! Total must have.

For my new shorts, they're brand new from Dream! They come in a ton of different denim, patterns and even colouors. They have a great lace trimming and looks so cute with a tucked in top or even a little beachy top! Grab yourself a few of these for the summer, they'll be needed! I paired these perfect shorts with new sandals from Reign which are resizable for us and a super cute crop top from Turducken!

The hairs in this blog are both new! The one on me is from Magika, not rigged and so easy to fit down! They're these super crazy curls and I love them SO much! On Bella, it's new from Chemistry. It has two versions and 3 versions of each- So a lot of different possibilities!

On Bella (if you're wondering, Bella is big me), she's wearing the insanely beautiful new dress from Uber by Glam Affair. It falls to the ground and sits so perfectly on it. It also fits well over the Maitreya mesh body! I love it!

ʚ.ɞ
ʚ.On.Bella
ʚ............(Chemistry) Hair - Marissa *New*
ʚ............Glam Affair - Sophie Dress Blush *Uber*

ʚ.On.Riley
ʚ............~Dream. Lacy Shorts - Dusty Rose *New*
ʚ............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Pattern Crop Top - Eiffel
ʚ............REIGN.- BREEZE SANDALS- TAN
ʚ............Magika [01] Lessons *New*
ʚ............<:*BoOgErS*:> Big Hug Bear Pink Wear Me *Arcade. June 1st*

ʚ.Amazing.Props
ʚ............<:*BoOgErS*:> Charlie Bear RARE *Arcade. June 1st*
ʚ............<:*BoOgErS*:> Daisy Bear *Arcade. June 1st*
ʚ............<:*BoOgErS*:> Bury Bear RARE *Arcade. June 1st*
ʚ............<:*BoOgErS*:> Rachel Bear RARE *Arcade. June 1st*
ʚ............<:*BoOgErS*:> Sandy Bear *Arcade. June 1st*

That's it! I hope you have an amazing day/night and I'll see you all soon!
xo, Riles...

0 comments:

Post a Comment