Friday, May 8, 2015

I'm not the afraid when the rain won't stop, 'cause you light the way......ɞ


This is a special mommy's day blog! Now, before I list off and talk to you about what I'm wearing, I'd like to say a little something about this special weekend!



ʚ.ɞ

Being little in Second Life is a super special thing. Sure, we're smaller, get stepped on and sometimes we're not always looked at too nicely. I usually, don't care because there are so many reasons as to why SL is special I think, but what makes it most important to me is; family. Family in almost every culture is said to be the most important thing in one's life. I love my family in SL (RL as well, I'm insanely fortunate). I love my siblings, my cousins, aunt and uncle and my parents! They're the people I get to be with every day. In my family, I have a mommy and a daddy, and this weekend, we honor the heart of the family. The mother.

The definition for mommy is super simple; One's mother.

But mom's are so much more than that. The meaning says nothing about what a mom truly is. Especially mine. She's there to listen and help me reason when I'm being grumpy and irrational. She makes me laugh every single day and even when I'm having the worst kind of day, I always end it with a smile because of my mommy and my family. She feeds us, yes, we eat dinner at least once a week! She makes sure I don't smell too gross and helps us with our biggest of projects (like my bedroom, because that was a struggle bus). She even plans our vacations and makes sure that there isn't a spare second! I think I speak for siblings and I when I say, she's often a big shining start in our day!

So mommy, if you're reading this. I love you and Happy Mother's Day!

ʚ.ɞ

Now, for my surroundings and outfit!

I'm wearing the new BunBun babydoll top from la Boutique! It's really pretty and has a lovely, gentle floral pattern across the chest. To match it, I'm wearing light wash denim shorts from little closet. I've put on a beautiful hair from one of my favourite stores, D!va because I love flowers (as you can see).

For my insaaanely perfect shoes. They're brand new from C88! They're brand new and from Atomic, and guess what girlies. They fit us and they're super super simple to edit. They come in a ton of different colours and I grabbed a buuunch! I love them.

My arrangement beside is actually the mother's day set from Dream! It's a transferable bouquet and card for your super special mommy! It's really pretty!

My decor is as follows; My leaning books are so pretty and from Apple Fall as well as my lovely table and 'Love' lettering ! My baby's breath vase is from Dream and my taller vase is from Dustbunny. Lastly, my rose curtains are form Half-Deer, pouffe from Pilot and my drapes are from The Loft!

Lastly, my perfect Mother's Day Pose is from Click!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ.........{BunBun} Satin Babydoll Top - Cream
ʚ..........Atomic. {Footwear} Piper Flats - Blush
ʚ.........""D!va"" Hair "Lynn" (Brown diamond)
ʚ.........Little Closet - Light Wash Denim Shorts

ʚ.Decor
ʚ.........~ Dream ~ Mother's Day Card & Roses.
ʚ.........{af} Love Letters
ʚ.........{af} Stacked Books
ʚ.........AF Annan Sidetable
ʚ.........~ Dream ~ Baby's Breath In Vase (Rezz)
ʚ.........dust bunny . twinkley twigs
ʚ.........+Half-Deer+ Fairy Curtain - Square (White)
ʚ.........The Loft - Bennet Drapes Mirrored White
ʚ.........PILOT - Ruffle Pouf [Natural]
ʚ..........click. I Heart Mommy

That's it! I hope you have an amazing rest of your weekend! I'll see you on Monday!
xo, Riles....

ʚ.ɞ

"When tomorrow comes, I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes, Tomorrow comes

And though the road is long, I look up to the sky
In the dark I found, I stop and I won’t fly
And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along....
"

ʚ.ɞ



0 comments:

Post a Comment